15

Author pov.

Prince taehyung smirked and learned in, whispering in her ear in his deep oceanic voice.

"Sell your body to me"

"Be my s*x slave"

Her eyes widened, and looked at the male in front of her in shock

"WHAT THE HELL!! "  she couldn't believe it, how can he say this to her!

"Oh my! Why r u shouting! I just said u to be my s*x slave and you're here shouting! It's not like I'm asking u to kill yourself, am I? "

Oh wow!

His face turned to the right side, he hissed, placing his hand on his burning right cheek. He glared at the small girl, who just dared to slap him.

"F*CK OFF B*STARDshe curses loudly, glaring at him. His eyes widen hearing her curse at him.. Cursing infront of the person who is the prince of daegu?!

She again slaps him, as the prince again placed his hand on his cheek.

"Dare to say this again to me, I will show u my real side. But shame on u!! U.. Don't even come near me b*stard, I don't care you're even the prince, cause u dont behave like one!!! You're so cheap!"

She pointed her index finger, pointing and glaring at him with hatred. She walks away, leaving him there like a statue

Taehyung pov.

My head hand low, as that poor girl just slapped me, and even f*cking cursed at me!!

Wow.

Great!!

I clenched my fist tightly, as I looked at her house.

"I will destroy you... you have the guts..to slap me and curse at me huh"

"Let me show you my power...kim taehyung's power...poor girl"

Time skips...

Taehyung pov.

I sipped on my wine, clenching my fists tightly in anger. That girl!

I threw the glass on the floor in anger, gripping my hair tight, groaning madly. Suddenly I heard the door of my chamber being opened. Looking at the person with my bloodshot eyes, the maid was scared to death.

"P-prince i heard a sound"

"F*CK OFF, LEAVE ME ALONE!!! "  I growled loudly, I saw the maid visibly flinch and bowed down, leaving me alone in my chamber again.

I love the fear in people's eyes when they're scared of me, it brings me satisfaction knowing that they're under my control. But that stupid b*tch!

Cursing is the only way to minimize my anger, atleast a little bit. Again the door of my chamber was opened, again that stupid maid, sighing in frustration, I turned my heard towards the door, ready to shout.

"B-brother"  I stuttered, seeing Kim seokjin, my brother entering my chamber.

"What's all this taehyung? Why ur room is so messy? And why did u throw the wine glass on the floor? U never do such things prince"

Author pov.

Kim seokjin, asking his younger brother, placing his hand on his shoulder. Prince taehyung didn't know what to answer and kept silent.

"Tell me the reason now Kim taehyung"   Now he knows that his brother was fed up with the silence surrounding the atmosphere. Sighing, he told everything that happened .

"What the hell taehyung!!! U forgot you're a prince huh?! How can u ask her for that?! "  King, Kim seokjin shouts at prince taehyung, making him to close his eyes in anger and curse her in his mind.

"Stupid b*tch"  Taehyung thought.

"But brother, she slapped me and even cursed at me! And u know that I'm the prince of daegu! And you're my brother, u should kill her for disrespecting me, the prince of daegu"

"She did the right thing taehyung and keep in mind, behave like a prince"

"What the-"  Prince taehyung mumble was inaudible to the king.

"Brother is also supporting her"  He mumbles again, watching his brother going out of his chamber.

"My brother isn't this type of person, he gets mad whoever disrespects me or my brother namjoon... Why he's like this-"

"Wait.... "

"He is in....
Love with her?! "

"No.... No... That shouldn't happen.. No!!! "

"That girl... She made me obsessed with her... She can't be his! "

"I have to keep an eye on my brother

kim seokjin..."

"

To be continued...