{Programming problems/Angst?}

(No one's pov:)

Every kid left the daycare so Sun and Moon started to clean the daycare a bit, when they finished they just went to Moon's room and layed on the bed "Goodnight..." Sun said "Goodnight..." Moon said then they both fell asleep

-Some thime later-

(Moon's pov:)

I "woke up", I sawed a kid bleeding while crying and saying "Why did you hurt me Mr.Moon..?" (W-what does he mean) I thought I then sawed myself with deep red eyes hitting the kid  (What the f*ck is going on?!-) I thought then closed my eyes cause I could not watch it, when I opened my eyes I sawed me doing the same to Sun (SUN?!-) I thought then tried to stop "myself" from doing it but I could not move.  I started to cry "Moon!-" I heard Sun yell multiple times then I really woke up "Moon what happened, I just woke up sawed you crying while sleep?!-" Sun said (I-it was just a n-nightmare?-) I thought "I-it was just a n-nightmare Sun...." I said "Okay.... Do you wanna talk about it or no...?-" He said "No thanks..." (Maybe I should go to talk with Mark about it) I thought (Me : Mark aka the guy who works at parts and service)

-Some time later-
Sun fell asleep so I went to Mark "Mark..." I said "Hey Moon, do you need something..." He said "I need to talk about something with you..." I said "Sure what is it" He said, I then explained to him what I sawed "Maybe there is something wrong with my program..." I said "There is nothing wrong with your program, it was just a stupid nightmare" He said "Ok, thanks Mark I said then went back to the daycare.

 "M͉̅ͮ͒ͤo̯̱̊͊͢o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒r̴̨̦͕̝o̯̱̊͊͢p̞̈͑̚͞~" I heard someone say when I was in half of my way to the Daycare (What the?-) I thought. 

"M͉̅ͮ͒ͤo̯̱̊͊͢o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒r̴̨̦͕̝o̯̱̊͊͢p̞̈͑̚͞~" I heard someone say again "W-who tf are you...?-" I said "I̍̅̀̎̊ ā̤̓̍͘ḿ̬̏ͤͅ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇~" It said "No you aren't.." I said. 

"Ỵ̛̖͋͢ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅ I̍̅̀̎̊ ā̤̓̍͘ḿ̬̏ͤͅ~ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝ẹ̿͋̒̕ ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ s̠҉͍͊ͅā̤̓̍͘ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕ p̞̈͑̚͞ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝s̠҉͍͊ͅo̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍~" It said, I just ran to the Daycare. (What the f*ck was that?!-) I thought, then sawed "someone" who looks exactly like me but they have DEEP RED EYES (That's the person who I sawed in my nightmare-) I thought "Who tf are you?-" I said. 

"I̍̅̀̎̊ ā̤̓̍͘ḿ̬̏ͤͅ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇..." They said "No you aren't...." I said starting to get annoyed "I̍̅̀̎̊ s̠҉͍͊ͅā̤̓̍͘ỉ͔͖̜͌ḑ̴̞͛̒ I̍̅̀̎̊ ā̤̓̍͘ḿ̬̏ͤͅ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇" They said "No you aren't... just tell me what the f*ck do you want?" I said. 

"W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝ẹ̿͋̒̕ w̦̺̐̐͟ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍t̲̂̓ͩ̑ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ b̬͖̏́͢o̯̱̊͊͢ḑ̴̞͛̒y҉̃̀̋̑" They said. "You aren't getting my body...." I said then ran back to Mark, they stopped me in the half of my way to him I fall on the floor.

"G̩̱ͩ̏͜ỉ͔͖̜͌v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕ ư̡͕̭̇s̠҉͍͊ͅ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ b̬͖̏́͢o̯̱̊͊͢ḑ̴̞͛̒y҉̃̀̋̑" They said "Never!-" I said then got up and ran to Mark "Mark!- I need your help!-" I said the told him what happened after I left earlier "Ok ok I will check your AI". 

___________________________________________________________

IMA GONNA MAKE 3 CHAPTERS ABOUT IT CUZ WHY NOT 7V7

(505 words)