①①

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11 ~ 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽

☆☆☆☆☆

By the time it was dark, the group were on a floor of a parking garage, Brielle stood with Brian, Dom, Hobbs, Gisele and Luca. They were looking across to where Interpol were wiring up a guy, as Hobbs explained what was going to happen, "Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow. I went in, had a little therapy session with him-" 

"Ok, so that's what we're calling it now. A 'therapy session'." Luca chuckled, Hobbs jokingly rolled his eyes slightly before continuing, "He gave up Shaw's hideout."

Gisele glanced over, "Then why aren't we down there now?"

"Well, we weren't invited." "Hobbs!" Tej calls over from behind the screens, that he used to hack into Interpol's system. "They're sending in your punching bag. He's wired. He's going to give a positive ID on Shaw before they move in."

Brielle brought the binoculars she was holding back to her face, listening through her earbuds what was going on down there.

"So. The cops just let you go, huh?" A voice, which Brielle recognized clear as day as being Shaw, was heard, before the voice of their wired guy responded, "Don't worry, I didn't give 'em shit."

"Oh, I'm not worried." Shaw said, the background noise indicating he was fixing something, "Okay. Turn it over for me."

The sound of an engine came through the earbuds, before stopping, "God, its amazing. The simplest things can cause the biggest problems. Good news is, if you swap out a bad part everything runs as smooth as silk again."

"Look, Shaw." The wired man said before getting spooked, probably by a gun, as he started shouting Shaw's name, "Wait, Shaw - Shaw! Shaw!"

"I just got conformation on Shaw." Tej called over from where he was into Interpol's comms, "They're going in."

The group watched as the cops below began moving into the building before pausing at the sound of Tej's voice, "Wait, wait, hold up." Everyone turned to look at him, as he listened into something else, "Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters."

"Shit." Brian looked at Hobbs and Dom, "He brought us here so he could take down Interpol. This whole thing's a setup."

"Brian, take the team." Dom instructs him and the others, "What about you?" "Hobbs and I will wait for Shaw. Shaw leads to Letty." Dom said with a nod.