𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈Mahalia Reign Clark22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈
Mahalia Reign Clark
22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

—————————— ♥ ——————————

"I'm getting dressed now bitch." Mahalia huffed, sitting on the phone with her two friends as she rummaged through all the clothes in her closet. She always had a hard time looking for outfits because she was so indecisive.

"I'm just making sure you wasn't backing out on us 'cause you know how you get." Blayr responded.

With a lot of convincing, Blayr and Moryae were able to get Mahalia to agree to going to the cookout. Mahalia was always hesitant on going out because she hated leaving her daughter and she especially hated feeling like she was dropping her daughter in her mother's lap but even her mom encouraged her to get out.

Everyone knew that Mahalia hadn't had a break from work or being a mom at all since she'd had Mynazja. She was in mommy mode 24/7 and while she felt like taking a break wasn't necessary because it was her job to care for her baby, her mom knew that she would burn herself out if she didn't allow herself some downtime.

"Girl even if I did back out, y'all would bother me until I had no choice but to pop out." She joked, although she wasn't lying. If Blayr and Moryae had to drag her out of her home, they 100 percent would.

"Yeah, you right." Moryae chuckled. "But we gon' let you go and get dressed. Jus' let us kno' when you on the way." She said and shortly after, they hung up. She continued looking through her large closet before she came across a brown knit dress. She sat the dress on her bed before going into the bathroom to get ready.

She took her bonnet off, revealing the frontal wig that she had styled into a half up half down. She grabbed a lace band out of one of her bathroom drawers before tying it on to keep the lace melted. She began to wash her face before brushing her teeth since she had just woken up from a nap with Nazja, who was still knocked out in her mom's bed.

After she finished up, she went into her bedroom and put on the dress she had picked out. "I look good." She complimented herself quietly as not to wake up Mynazja. She went toward her dresser, grabbing some accessories from her jewelry box and putting them on. She then went and did her makeup before taking her lace band off and fixing up her edges.

She finally sprayed her Miss Dior Eau de Parfum before walking back into her bedroom.

"Mami." She said softly, rubbing Mynazja's back as she always did when she was trying to wake her. Mynazja slowly opened her eyes, smiling as she saw her mom.

"Ma pretty." She said quietly and Mahalia smiled back before kissing her cheek. "Thank you baby."

Mynazja rubbed the sleep from her eyes before crawling into her mom's lap and resting her head on her chest.