~Sleepover P5~

Part five is here!

Sorry I haven't been updating very much lately. I feel like I should start working on my other project more since I haven't wrote it for a while. Plus, my dad has been using the computer a lot for his LAUSD stuff. Sorry again!

Thank you to all the people who've requested stories for my book. Ya'll are super awesome and amazing and I couldn't have done this without you.

Enjoy your oneshot!! <333

(This chapter will basically just be a Kam oneshot lol.)

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Keefe's POV✩

"Tell everyone your crush," I said to Tam, his light blue eyes widening with surprise. He refused to look into my eyes as he mumbled his answer.

"You."

"What?" I asked him, dumbfounded.

"You," he repeated snarkily in a louder tone. "And I'm an idiot for it." Tam rushed out of the room, his face contorted into an angry expression.

I turned to Tam's sister, with Marella's hand resting on her shoulder comfortingly. Linh looked at me with pleading eyes. "Do you like him?"

I hesitated for nodding a yes. "Then go after him. Please," Linh begged. "He needs someone to talk to him."

"I will," I gave Linh a smile that she returned gratefully as I bolted out the door to follow Tam. He was already out of sight, but the soft thudding of footsteps against marble floor disappeared down one of the many different hallways. I ran after the sound hastily, Tam's pace quickening with every large stride I took toward him. My legs wanted to give up, but my heart persevered the chase.

Tam dashed out into the backyard of Everglen with me on his toes yelling for him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. My throat hurt from yelling his name into the darkness, but I persisted, searching through the flowering birch trees until I found a boy standing in the middle of a grassy clearing, turning around frantically to make sure nobody was behind him. His light blue eyes widened with horror as they landed on mine.

"Keefe...why?" he whispered, tears brimming his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked softly, slowing stepping toward him.

"Why did you follow me?" he asked shakily, backing away from me with fear.

"Because I wanted to talk to you," I answered softly, holding out my hand to him and stopping where I was for him to come to me.

"Why?" he whispered again.

"Because I like you, Tam," I chuckled lightly, my ice blue eyes turning glassy with tears.

"You don't mean that," he whispered, not backing away but not walking toward me either. His body was turned sideways to me with one icy shoulder facing my outstretched hand.

"What makes you think that?" I whispered.

"Because..." Tam gritted his teeth. "Because you're Keefe Sencen. And you flirt with everyone, not just me. And I hate it when you tease me, Keefe, because I know when you say I love you, you're right. I do."

"And I love you too," I replied, smiling kindly at Tam. Tam glared at my hand, frozen in place.

"Do you trust me?" I asked Tam softly.

"I...I don't know," Tam answered honestly, turning his shoulder the tiniest bit to face me.

"Please do. I won't hurt you, I promise," I assured Tam.

"I want to trust you."

"What's stopping you?" I retorted gently, smiling at him with a little spark of humor in my voice.

"I don't know."

"I like you, Tam. And I'll wait as long as I need for you to like me too," I grinned tenderly.

Tam stepped toward me, hesitating for a brief moment before grazing his fingers against my hand. "I think I'm ready."

"Then what are we waiting for?" I asked him. Tam looked into my ice blue eyes before pulling my hand towards himself, taking my lips in his. A warm sensation creeped up against my back as Tam gripped my hands tightly. A safe, fuzzy feeling fluttered inside my stomach despite the cold night air around us as Tam took his right hand and ran it through my soft, fluffy blonde hair.

"I think I trust you," Tam whispered against my lips.

"Thank you," I said gratefully before taking Tam's warm, soft hands into my own and smiling at him with all the joy and energy inside me laced into my grin.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked Tam quietly, my ice blue eyes glittering with anticipation.

"Of course," Tam smiled lightly, a light pink color creeping into his face as he stared into my eyes and kissed me again.