~Crushes (Marelliana)~

I actually like this ship a lot more than I thought I would. So, here you go: another Marelliana oneshot!! Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Biana's POV✩

"She's just so perfect," I sighed while opening my locker.

"What?" Fitz asked me, raising one eyebrow suspiciously.

"Nothing!!" I answered quickly, flingling my locker open and grabbing my textbooks as quickly as I could.

"Biana, you need to stop having these obsessions with random girls," Fitz sighed tiredly, opening his own locker.

"Says you," I retorted. "You have obsessions with girls, and guys, all the time!"

"At least I don't flip flop between fifteen different ones in a day," Fitz snapped, holding his books against his chest.

"Obsessing over lots of different ones is actually healthier than obsessing over only one," I informed him snarkily, turning my nose up at my brother. "And besides, since when did you have obsessions with anyone?"

"Since last week," Fitz snorted in disgust. "Meanwhile, how many girls did you simp over today?" He held up his fingers as he counted, often having to put all his fingers up again to count another ten.

"Still healthier than whatever you do," I spat. "And this girl's different! I think she's my one golden obsession!"

"Sure," Fitz rolled his teal eyes. "You say that about literally every girl with blonde hair."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can't have a type now?!" I teased. "Don't act like you don't think blonde hair is hot too."

Fitz's face flared bright red. "When I see a cute person with blonde hair, or strawberry blonde hair, or basically anything but my gross dark brown hair, I don't automatically assume they're the one."

"Sure you don't, Fitzy," I giggled. "Sure you don't."

"I do not!!" Fitz argued at me, turning a few heads of girls passing by us in the halls.

"Whatever," I snorted, kicking my locker door closed and stalking off to class. "Don't get anymore crushes without telling me, Fitzypoo!" I yelled, over my shoulder, sending the space around Fitz into an eruption of snickers.

"Ditto!" he shouted at me and I closed the door behind me to my classroom.

"Is that your brother?" a voice asked me, making me turn my head towards them.

"Oh, uh, yes!" I answered awkwardly, turning towards the chipper voice that spoke. A girl stood in front of me, with long blonde hair and a couple strands braided with bright blue beads. Her ice blue eyes held a raging fire in them, a fire of sarcasm and feistiness with a dash of chaos. Her cherry pink lips were smooth and glossy and twisted into a smirk. She twirled a strand of her hair with her finger casually.

"He sounds like a total dork," the girl snorted. "I'm Marella, by the way. Biana, right?"

I giggled. "Nice to meet you. And yeah, he totally is. But all I ever hear from everyone is how much they'd give to date him!"

"Ew, gross," Marella wrinkled her nose. "I actually have a friend of my own that likes him. A lot."

"Oh my god, me too! Is your friend Sophie Foster, by chance?"

Marella shook her head no. "You probably don't know him. He's not a huge fan of Vackers...or, at least he pretends to not be, but he's definitely a fan of Fitz."

"Well, both of our friends have horrible taste," I grinned. "Not that I myself have the best taste, but..."

Marella giggled. "Why not?"

"I always seem to fall for girls that are straight, or just don't like me. And the same thing with my brother."

"Oh my god, that must suck, how many straight girls have you liked?" Marella asked me curiously.

"Umm, like five?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Pfft, that's so lame. My count? Twenty two," Marella flaunted.

I dropped my jaw at her in shock. "Seriously?"

"Yup," she grinned. "Total bummer." I paused for a minute as the pieces clicked in my mind. "Wait, you're gay?"

Marella frowned. "You seriously couldn't tell? Aww man! My friend Linh tells me I look straight, so I braided my hair with beads this morning. Maybe I should start wearing rainbow beads!!"

I chuckled. "I think the bright blue beads look pretty."

Marella grinned, clutching her books at her side. She leaned down to me, lowering her voice to a whisper. "Hey, wanna skip?"

I hesitated. I never skipped class before, but my dad was being kind of an asshole today...and I really, really wanted to hang out with Marella...

"Why not?" I shrugged, taking her hand in mine and smiling at her widely as she dragged me down the hall to who knows where.