𝟏𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞

"Is the steam helping with your breathing?" Kiarra questioned as they sat beside each other while facing front.

"I guess......." Sunghoon breathed in through his nostrils as the humid air felt good.

"What happened with the others? Are they alright?" He questioned only for the sake of keeping the conversation going.

"Yeah they're fine but there were two civilians who were killed and they're blaming themselves for it. It's suspected that the same thing who ate the girls at the university is behind this." Kiarra explained as she rested her back on the stone wall.

"Well......then it couldn't have been me right?" He chuckled while looking at her.

"Obviously you were with me the whole time. But still I'm not setting you free anytime soon." Kiarra eyed him and he laughed in response.

"Come on. Loosen up a bit. We're at a sauna." Sunghoon placed a hand on her shoulder and patted her back.

"Wanna go to the hot tub?" He inquired as he got up on his feet.

"Do I have a choice? I can't leave you alone." She rolled her eyes and got up as well.

"I'm glad they have a 24 hour service because this place is packed at day time." She looked around as they walked through the almost empty hallways with numbered people sitting around.

"Woah this place is warmer than I expected." Sunghoon's eyes were wide open as he felt the heat emitting from the almost boiling bath tub.

"Aren't you going to change?" He looked at her with a raised eyebrow as she went towards the tub.

"Into what?" She replied and dipped her toe into the water to check the temperature. "What if they have cameras around here?" She looked back at him to witness him removing his tshirt to reveal his toned and pale upper body.

"It's not like I'm asking you to be naked?" He raised an eyebrow with a mischievous smirk.

"Either ways I feel uncomfortable." She scoffed and stepped into the warm water to sit down in it with her tshirt and shorts on.

"You weren't uncomfortable that night." Sunghoon came and sat down infront of her casually with just a pair of shorts on.

"Why would you say that out loud? You're so annoying sometimes." She rolled her eyes and looked the other way.

"What? Are you embarrassed now?" He chuckled while leaning his back at the edge of the tub.

"Yes. Embarrassed and regretful." She suddenly turned red from anger and the steam gathered around her.

"It seemed to me otherwise." He shrugged. "I feel weird that I'm the only one practically naked. I think I shoud put on a shirt as well."

"Hmm sure." She replied while thinking of something while staring at the hot bubbles in the water.

"Give me yours." He joked but got no reaction from her. He wanted her attention so he resorted to splashing the warm water on her face.

She gasped silently with closed eyes but still didn't react since she knew what he was trying to do.

"Come on. You're so boring." He pouted as he sat on the opposite side of her.

"I'm not your babysitter. If you keep this up we're going back home right now." She threatened and he stopped smiling.