The Remake

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

🛡 Means the rule is slightly reinforced, so some exceptions are fine.

🛡🛡 Means there's less of a chance that your going to get a second or third chance.

🛡🛡🛡 Means no exceptions.

I don't wanna seem like an asshole, so I'm sorry, but this is what's it come to cos  the amount of times I've had to add new rules or had rules broken.

All new rules added will have * in front of it so you know which is new.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

🛡🛡🛡

Ships I refuse to do- (look in the My Opinion On Fnaf Ships book to make things easier-)

•William x Anyone besides Rosaline (Clara)
•Elizabeth x Anyone (I mean, she's a fuckin child, you shouldn't ship kids together-)
•Joseph (CC/Chris/Norman/Evan) x Anyone (Again, he's a kid-)
•Circus Baby x Anyone (Again, I see her as single)
•Nightmare x Nightmare Fredbear (I see them as brothers)
•Ft Foxy x Lolbit (See them as twins)
•Ft Freddy x Bon Bon (Heck no, I see Bons as a kid-)
•Ft Freddy x Yenndo (Brothers in my AUs)
•Marionette/Puppet x Anyone (See him/her as single)
•Bon Bon x Bonnet (Siblings in my opinion)

No child x child ships. I don't ship children with each other in any way. All of my AUs don't have ships written in them because I mostly prefer no ships at all, however I will do them if the other wishes depending on what the ship is.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

🛡🛡🛡

What I will do in an Rp

•Fluff (not likely)
•Angst
•Drama
•Gore 

But I won't do some of them if your not comfortable with them. The main three that I love tho are Angst, Drama and Gore, the other one's I don't really care about that much xd.

I'll always ask what your comfortable with because I already have enough enemies as it is =>= (All the ones in my muted list, Ngl most probably don't know that their on there-) and because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable with the Rp.

If I ask to skip a scene, then please don't kick up a fuss. I'm happy to skip some scenes as well if you ask, as long as it doesn't skip all of the point of the RP =_=.

Smut is not allowed in any forms, I don't care I don't even want it being mentioned that they did it. Background noises of two in that scenario aren't allowed either. If anyone tries this then you will either be blocked or I will take a three (or more) day break from talking to you depending on who you are. I don't even want suggestive jokes between ships or anyone please.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

If you have something to complain about any of my AUs then just don't please. The same goes for the designs. Most of the AUs have set designs which won't be changed. I don't use the Original designs for all of the animatronics because I prefer to use my own.

Please don't ask to change the gender of a character in any of my Rps. There's set genders and I'm not changing them for anyone.

And don't complain about an AU halfway through role-playing it. It's happened before and I just ignored the person afterwards.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
🛡🛡🛡

I don't write script in Rps. I write in 3rd person (or narrative) because for me it's easier to explain things and add details. I don't really understand script writing anymore.