Shooting Star~

It was a lovely day at the moment. It was Pride Month! A month to celebrate of how far the LGBTQ+ community has come. There was a pride parade. Hex and Whitty was watching from afar thanks to there current situation but hey, at least they got each other.

"This is nice" said Hex as he leaned against Whitty for one to Stay in the shadows and for two its nice to be with his best friend

"Yea.." that's all that Whitty said. Whitty gotta say, he got some feelings for his robot friend... Before all this had happened. He can't help to feel abit guilty, of course the way Hex is now is not his fault but he feel like he could done something to prevent it.

But hey, there doing better now. Especially that Hex has gotten for use to of the hiding away thing. Tho the transformation thing it's not all bad either. They can easily escape whoever found them, as long there are not in the air. Hex has better fighting ability, even though he has a lack of control of them. He has gotten better at them as least.

Timeskip~ midnight

Hex and Whitty is now on a roof of some random building. The night sky was beautiful. Whitty wonder if is was right to ask Hex. It was Pride Month, but he don't know if it was right for this... Maybe once he got back to normal? Then again they will ever have back to a normal robot or it could a long long time.

This is all confusing.

"Hey Whitty" Hex said snapping Whitty out of his thoughts.

"Yes Hex?" He answered

"Do you want to fly with me?" Hex ask

"Hex y'know that I can't fl-"

"No, like me carrying you" Hex said

Whitty was taken a back with his request.

"Umm... Sure, but may I ask why?"

"I don't know, I thought would nice to be higher up in the sky. But it's ok if you don't want to"

"No, its fine"

"Alright"

Hex stand up as well did Whitty. Hex began to flap his wings. They have up in the air. Hex open his arms waiting for Whitty. Which he complied. Hex wrapped his tail around Whitty's waist as Whitty wrapped his arms around Hex's shoulders. This was different, how Hex would carry him by the Shoulders which at first was terrifying think that if drop him. But thanks to that now Hex really strong that less likely to happen.

Once they was lifted off the ground Whitty clinged to Hex, fear of falling coming back but thanks to Hex's tail having a tight grip to Whitty's waist as well of the help of his arms wrap around Whitty's torso. Hex waited for Whitty to calm his nerves before flying higher. Thanks to Hex having Whitty really secure Whitty was still abit taller than Hex in the air.

Whitty and Hex face is WAY of too close to each other. If the they had noises they would definitely would be touching.

"Whitty can tell you something?" Ask Hex nervously

"What is it Hex?"

"I know the time for is not the best but I wanted to say that I.. like.. you.." Hex whisper those last words

"Aw, I like you too Hex" Whitty said

"No I mean I l-" before can finish his sentence Whitty kissed the top of his screen.

"I know what you meant Hex" Whitty laughed as slight orange blush appear on his face.

A blue blush appear on Hex's face as he looked down.

"Does that mean we're.."

"Yes it does Hex, yes it does." Whitty smiled knowing what Hex was about to say.

There was a shooting star that past by. But let be honest, they already got who they wanted.

The End

Hey everybody! Happy Pride Month!!!
Sorry if this seem rushed.(• ▽ •;) I just wanted to finish this before pride month is over which I'm not the best for updates.
Oh! Just reminder this is NOT canon to "The Experiment" I just did this for funnies.