15

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After everything me and Shota ended up pressing charges, meaning we'd all have to go to court, a big hassle if you ask me.

Also in all of this Shota was moving in with me and Hailey. I don't really remember the full conversation but his lease was up and apparently he wanted to be there for me and Hailey, so it was a pretty good idea.

But anyways Quincy and my mom were the first to find out about all of this, mom going out of her way to take me out to lunch to talk, also meeting Shota in the process and giving Hailey some money.

"Mkay mom I think you've loved on Shota and Hailey enough, especially cause you didn't even hug me" I say, my mom wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Always crying, baby you know I love you" mom said, kissing my cheek while Shota and Hailey giggled at the moment.

"I love you to mom, anyways you two gonna be okay while we're gone?" I asked "yeah, I was planning on taking princess out for ice cream, but we're okay" my boyfriend answered, Hailey excited by the mention of ice cream.

"Mkay, bye then y'all, see you in a bit" I say, me and mom walking out of my apartment.

"Well you picked a good one" mom said just as we stepped onto the elevator.

"Mom" "what? There's nothing wrong with me liking my daughter's new boyfriend, I mean he certainly loves you and baby girl" mom stated, a light smile on my lips.

"Yeah he does"

Eventually after getting into the car Quincy had texted me saying that she was already at the little cafe restaurant.

It didn't take long to get there and once we did we were sitting at a far off table.

"Wait so that Nigga came into your home talking about he wanna be a daddy now?" My sister asked me "mhm, then he tried to get mad when Hailey called Shota her dad" I say.

"well at this point he is, I mean Shota is way better then that deadbeat" "mhm, but baby I saw that picture, Shota really wasn't having it with Devon" mom said since I kind of took a picture of Devon when he was knocked out on the ground.

"Right, man Shota can fight" Quincy laughed "that's what I said, but anyways I think the court date is in like three weeks" I say, mom and Quincy nodding.

"Well we'll be there for you" "mhm, does Hailey have to be there?" Mom asked "yeah, apparently they need her to just say that I'm her mom and some basic stuff, after that she can sit with y'all if you want"

"well of course she can sit with us, but you gonna be okay?" Mom asked me "yeah I'll be fine, just upset that Devon had to pop up out of nowhere" I say, a bit annoyed.

"That's just how niggas do, especially weird ones like Devon" my sister said, making a laugh slip from my lips.

After talking a little bit more on the situation we had started talking about different topics, just enjoying the rest of our day.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 544