Last night at hogwarts

I was in my dorm room packing up my clothes to leave for the burrow. I tried multiple times to get out of going but it was no use. For the past couple of weeks I have been completely ignoring Ron and keeping a distance. I just can't face him quite yet..

I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around to see Hermione standing there with a concerted look on her face. "What's going on with you? Ron's really upset that you keep ignoring him" Hermione told me. I sighed and turned back around to keep packing. "Y/n! I'm your best friend.. talk to me" she said taking the shirt I had in my hand from me. I turned back around to face her.

"Hermione" I said softly, "you know that leaving Hogwarts party we had a few weeks ago?" I asked her. "Yes ofc! That was a great time!" She said. I sighed and sat on my bed and she sat beside me. "What?" She asked me. "Me and Ron got drunk and hooked up.." I told her she smiled and put her hand on my shoulder. "So? You've liked him forever! Isn't that a good thing? Why are you ignoring him because of it?" She asked me, "was it small?" She whispered making me giggle. "Nooo!" I giggled and looked at the floor.

"I'm pregnant" I told her slowly looking back up at her to see her shocked face. "With Ron's baby" I said. She hugged me gently but tightly. "Oh bloody hell y/n! When did you find out?" She asked me. "Like two weeks ago.. I was having bad morning sickness every morning so I went to the nurses wing and she told me I'm pregnant" she rubbed my back, "you have to tell Ron at some point y/n.." she told me, I nodded as she let go of me.

I got back up and continued packing until dinner. I put on a oversized hoodie over my crop top and went downstairs and into the dining hall to see the tables filled with food. I saw all my friends including Ron... at a table. Hermione saw me and motioned for me to sit next to her. I sped walked around people and over to her and sat down in the empty seat next to her.

I saw Ron a few people down across from me. I quickly looked away from him and grabbed food putting it onto my plate. Me and Hermione talked to each other while we ate. I felt the bench we were sitting on move next to me so I looked to my left and saw Ginny sitting there. "Hey!" She said to us, "hi" I said back to her. She grabbed food putting it into her plate. Me, Ginny and Hermione all talked to each other while eating our food while the boys talked across from us.

After me and the girls were all done eating, we left without saying a word to the boys up to our dorm room. After we got in, Hermione shut the door and came over to me. "You have to tell Ginny!" She whisper yelled at me. I looked at her and shook my head no. "That's his sister..." I whispered back. "What are you guys talking about?" Ginny asked us, we looked at her. "Nothing!" I said quickly. "Y/n!" Hermione yelled at me. "Fine!" I groaned. "Me and Ron hooked up after the party and now I'm pregnant with his baby" I said quickly not making eye contact with her.

She started jumping up and down squealing. "I'm gonna be an aunty!?" She squealed and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. "How far along?" She asked, "a few weeks" I told her. She smiled and rubbed my stomach. "Are you girls all packed?" Hermione asked me and Ginny. "I am!" Ginny said not rubbing my stomach anymore, I took my hoodie off and threw it on my bag. "I am too, we are all ready to leave tomorrow" I told her laying in my bed. "Wait... is that why you're avoiding Ron? So he doesn't know?" Ginny asked, I nodded my head. "Yeah.. I don't know what to say or how to say it. I just can't face him yet" I said getting up. "I'm gonna go shower" I told them grabbing the pjs I left out of my bag for tonight.

I went into our bathroom, put my pjs on the sink and turned on the shower. I got undressed, throwing my clothes on the floor and getting in the shower. I washed my hair, face and body. After I did all of that, I got out of the shower, grabbing a towel and starting to dry myself off. After my body was dry, I threw my hair up in a towel and got dressed into my pjs.

(The pjs) I brushed my teeth then took my hair out of the towel, I brushed it then put it into two French braids so it will be wavy in the morning

(The pjs)
I brushed my teeth then took my hair out of the towel, I brushed it then put it into two French braids so it will be wavy in the morning. I went back into the dorm room and saw Ginny already sleeping and Hermione at her desk reading. I got into bed and Hermione turned around in her chair and looked at me. "Night" she whispered, "night" I whispered back. Hermione closed her book softly and crawled into her bed.

I tossed and turned most of the night thinking about what's going to happen this summer at the burrow with Ron and what's going to happen when this baby is born... After a few hours of tossing, turning and thinking, I finally fell asleep.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of "secrets🤫" I hope you guys enjoyed!!