𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒

Hello, and welcome to The Distant Lament. A new story in which I'll be writing. I can't tell you enough about how excited I am to get to writing this TodoDeku fanfic. I'm a big fan of the Fantasy AU for MHA/BNHA, and sure I like prince!Todoroki but something about siren!Todoroki hits different in my opinion. So let's see what I can do for this one. I hope you'll enjoy this TodoDeku fantasy AU fanfic, but before you can proceed I will go over the basic procedures for those who are new on my account. As you can probably tell already, the majority of what I write are of Eren x Levi but with a pinch of some other ships I like in the mix. I do this with all of my works and I'll do it here, however the content varies on my works so please be aware of that.

~ This will contain yaoi, meaning boy x boy love, or gay relationships between two male characters.

~ This will also contain gore or detailed graphic scenes in either form of words or photos.

~ Strong language will be used.

~ Scenes that will contain rape, abuse, torture, and more will be noted in an Author's Note at the beginning of the chapter in which the event will take place.

~ If a chapter has intense gore, detailed graphics, or a triggering moment I will place a blacked out video before the picture used for the chapter and I will warn you using...

❗️⚠️❗️

     If you are not okay with any of the above stated then two things: one, how did you get onto my profile? And two, don't like? Then don't read and don't report! If I forgot something on this list or if you guys find something that new readers will need to be warned about then please either DM (Direct Message) me, or place a comment in the chapter that you found something on. It would be much appreciated. Well thank you for reading this if you read all the way through, and I'll see you in the first chapter!!!

~ Author-san