35

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"I'm so proud of you Alanna, you don't understand," My mom said pulling me in for a hug. I knew she was proud of me, a month ago I honestly thought I wouldn't get to this point. I was so stressed and done with everything.

Trey didn't graduate, he didn't have the credits and wasn't focused on anything. And just this morning after a big argument, I found out he was a drug dealer. That explains the bags in the back of his car that I could only wonder what was in them, and when he went to meet up with that guy while I was in the car. He also told me he was a scammer and I didn't even understand how that worked and I sort of didn't care.

And did I forget to mention he threatened to kill me once again if I told anyone?

"I know you are mom" We were planning on going out to eat after this. I had no appetite and didn't know how I'd force myself to eat without my mom and family being worried but fuck I guess I'd have to force it.

__________

"Alanna you still have to explain to us what happened yesterday, I don't understand where that girl came from" My uncle questioned me before taking a bite of whatever was on his plate. We were at Ruth Chris, and I still wasn't hungry. I told everyone Trey took me to eat before the graduation and I was bringing my food home.

"S-Some girl that doesn't like me" I mean I wasn't lying, she obviously doesn't like me. If I told them everything else about Illiana I'd ruin everyone's whole day. "Why doesn't she like you?" Can they stop asking me fucking questions?

"Jealousy, that's all I know" They nodded and just paid no more attention to the topic, just what I wanted them to do. Trey wasn't coming to the dinner. I lied to my mom and said that he completed high school but was unable to attend graduation due to family problems. But he was coming to see me tonight because if I didn't let him see me at least twice a day, I was either cheating or not proving to him that I loved him. There was no 'just me' anymore. It was Me and Trey.

Dinner lasted about another 30 minutes before everyone split up and went their own way while I was driving with my mom. "Your abortions tomorrow," my mom said tucking her lips in. "Sleep good tonight, I took the day off to watch you. I don't understand how Treylynds too busy to be there with you" My mom doesn't know that Trey is badly against my decision to abort the baby. If she did, she might not like him anymore.

__________

"I don't know why that bitch went and attacked Illiana like that like bruh you lucky I wasn't there right when that shit happened" Trey said before pulling up in front of his friends house. Well at least that's what I was told. "And you ain't did nothing to stop her, I almost had to take Illiana to the hospital" What the hell.

"Im literally pregnant, she wanted to fight me so Mya jumped and took care of her. Thats not my fault" He sucked his teeth and got out the car. I was waiting for him to take off my seatbelt and open the door but instead he was waiting for me to get out.

I was annoyed at this point and didnt stress it, I just got out myself. "Come in here and act correct. Them niggas see you got a attitude they'll fix it for you" I scrunched my face and watched as he just walked through the front door.

I hesitantly followed him in there and right to my surprise, Illiana was here, sitting on the couch. "Yo girl pretty" Someone said referring to me. I remembered that guy, he was the guy Trey was with when I found out he was still talking to Illiana at the carnival.

"Yeah I know, but she dont always act like it" Illiana looked me up and down as I went and sat next to Trey on the couch. "Roll us a blunt" Trey picked up a rolling tray from off of the coffee table and plopped it onto my lap. "Why do I have to do it?"

"Because who else will" I looked over at Illiana basically telling him that shes the other person but he just pulled some backwoods out of his pocket and placed it on the rolling Trey. "I asked you to do it not anybody else" He said so only I could hear.

"But I dont want to do it" He glared at me, and before he could say something, I got up and walked through the door. I was tired of doing everything I didnt want to do. I'd rather wait outside then be in there. So that's what I did. And no surprise, Trey ran outside behind me.

"Aww hell nah you picked the wrong nigga today Alanna" Trey walked up to me and grabbed my jaw, I was expecting this. "You think just because you're pregnant you could act how you want?" My jaw dropped in pure shock. "You would beat me even though I'm pregnant?"

"Bitch ain't nobody ever beat you"

"You literally always leave bruises on me"

"If I left a bruise on you its cause you must gotta blood disease. You bruise easily cause ion even be applying force. Since you wanna leave then walk, I'm not bringing you home."

He walked back in the house and slammed the door. My heart shttered. Theres no way he believes he's never applied force to me when I've had people literally come up and tell me that they know I'm not in a healthy relationship, but then again, Trey is mentally ill. He cant have a healthy relationship, and I had to understand that.