Read, please

If this is what you’re talking about, you need to read the whole thing –

I understand that you had a conversation with my father a few days ago, and I fully understand that although I have had none intention whatever to cause harm or any of the aforementioned allegations, I do understand your sentiment. I have a younger sister and I would feel just as, if not more strongly about her having inappropriate conversations with someone who hardly seems to have right intentions on a first glance basis. I am also a minor, will turn 18 in February and have in no way tried to manipulate or mislead your daughter. This all has been highly inappropriate, wrong and I do not deny my fault or involvement in this ordeal. You are a father and someone with much more sense and sentiment for her than me. That along with realising that being away from her is the best thing for both our academic careers and social lives, I promise you I shall have no contact with her through any social media website, Wattpad or in person. Pursuing these allegations is in no way going to benefit either of the parties involved to any extent.
For the sake of my own integrity, I want to remind you that this is a very important year both academically and emotionally. This may be the very last year I or/and spend at home and as such, I do not wish to clout it with the sole memory and temperament of this.
I am wrong, sir. My texts were wrong. But I have never had any wrong intention regarding her. Claiming to be 17 years old and in love is playing the fool here and will not amount to anything

As you may know, I'm not her classmate or in school anymore. I respect you looking out for your daughter and I also do not want to drag my parents along into this, as both parties will find nothing of value and instead this ordeal might tear our families apart from the inside.
Kahani has no reason to be in contact with me, common friends are few and afar and we do not share any common class/hobby/destination out of school
Once again, I have not had ANY evil or manipulative intention whatsoever. I have been wrong, disruptive to her career and our conversations have been highly inappropriate. I apologise for all that because in the end I can see how all those must be horrifying from your POV.
Therefore neither you or your daughter will ever have to do anything with me again. Legal action will cause much more harm than good and if such things are recorded, it will be detrimental to *both* our careers
That's not a threat, sir. Just the plain truth
I'm aware you know of my Instagram, discord and Wattpad accounts.
I seldom use any social media other than that and if I do, I'm sure you can ask her and block it
It won't be necessary, I will NOT make any attempts to contact her whatsoever, but this might give you some piece of mind
I would also like this to be the final interaction we have, I haven't texted or maintained any form of contact since you talked to my father other than Wattpad stories, but that ends now.
Once again, I apologise for the sheer inappropriateness of everything I've said or done
I'm sorry, Uncle I was quite stupid, got carried away and didn't realise how detrimental this was to both our lives
In summary, I agree to cease from any further communication with her, a minor, as a minor myself. You can monitor every electronic and third party involvement but I assure you that this will not continue.
The word of a 17 year old like me with such a cheap impression to you would mean nothing, but it's all I can give you sir.
I will not contact her ANYWHERE
It's a matter of a year, then I can assure you the probability itself of running into me will be near 0.
I apologise for everything I've done that's hurt you and your family, and I assure it will not repeat itself in any way no matter how minor or severe.
I will delete this conversation, but store these texts just in case need be.
Apologies, and the promise to maintain no further contact,
Sidhartha Das

If you still think I said this because I meant it and not because of what I was up against, read this –

Dear Siddharth,
My name is Praveen Arya. My minor daughter Kahani and you were in the same class in school.

I am writing to you because you did not pick up my call in last couple of days.

I am privy to fact that you have been trying to mislead, malign, blackmail and even planning to kidnap my daughter using  various electronic platforms like Wattpad, discord, Instagram etc. Written transcripts of the same are available with me clearly supporting  these intentions.

I am, therefore, forced to report this matter to police and judicial authorities thru my lawyer.  This case will be filed under appropriate  sections of IPC against you as well as your parents, who, I presume are a party to it. Mobiles, desktops and all other electronic devices are put on immediate 24x7 surveillance.

I strongly urge you to cease and desist from any further communication with my minor daughter using any electronic, mobile, verbal, direct or indirect means including any third party involvment with immediate effect.

This should be considered as a final warning and prior intimation to you. Any deviation from it will be dealt severely with all possible legal and other means available at my disposal.  You and your family would be held singularly responsible for the same.

Praveen Arya

I said all of that only because fighting there would have been useless, if I didn’t mean it I would have had enough opportunities to really honor my word

But I couldn’t because that wasn’t fair to YOU and you were upset at me and I thought I was strong enough but all those discord statuses weren’t enough and I couldn’t bear you being miserable and upset with me

I have a test in 30 minutes, and my mind is spinning badly so I’m not writing more until after

If you want me to explain in person or anything, which you don’t then tell me before 6

I’m sorry, but fighting there only means ruining your ghar pe relationship as well as any future we could have had