Episode 1 (Y means Y\n)

This is Jeon school

This is Jeon school.
There is the first day of school. All the students were happy to get admission in this school because this was the biggest school of the Country. All were going with their friends to their respective classes.

Kim Y

was also going alone because all her classmates were in couple so she doesn't want to be the 3rd wheel in them. She goes to her class and sit on her bench.

 She goes to her class and sit on her bench

In class.
.
She made a new friends named Lisa and Jisoo.
All students come and sit on their seats.
.
They hear some noises of students from corridor when they come to see they see that some boys are bullying a nerd Because he just made a good score and ranked first.
All were standing and watching them but it was enough for y

.
She goes in the front of the leader and Give a slap to him. Everyone was so shocked by her sudden movement and the boy Said:

The Boy: Hey miss do you know who I am?

Y

: I don't care who the hell are you. I don't even want to know just go from here and don't bully anyone otherwise..

Otherwise what miss?
She got cut by a soft but harsh voice coming from the behind of the boy.

Evryone and teachers were bowing him.
He again Said:

The 2nd Boy: What can you do to my brother Jhope huh?

Y

: who the hell are you mr.? (You reply with confidence but the fear inside was so much)

I am Jeon Jungkook The owner of the school 🏫He said.

You were so shocked but suddenly jisoo and Lisa came in front of you and said:

Lisa: Sorry! Jeon sir I am really sorry on behalf of her. She is new and she doesn't know the rules I'll help her to know that you are the majesty here and he is your brother I will tell her to obey all your Orders.