New start?

I woke up in a weird position and I couldn't even open my eyes.... 'Ehh that's normal it's not the first time I wake up and can't open my eyes but what's up with the weird position? Last time I checked I sleep like a normal person, since when do I sleep upside down and how the hell am I still able to breathe?' I deadpanned.

'It's okay I've been through this before, just stay still for a while and you will be able to open your eyes' I told myself.

<5 minutes later>

'AHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING'I shouted in my head while thrashing around... correction trying to thrash around 'Okay now what the actual fuck is happening, I can't move neither can I open my eyes am I sleep paralyzed?......Nahhhh I don't think it works like that, then am I kidnapped? I mean something is holding me still...AHA I KNEW IT I TOLD MOM AND DAD THAT SOMEDAY SOMEONE IS GONNA COME INTO THE HOUSE! I WIN' I thought proudly. 'Let's be serious now why the hell would someone kidnap me I mean-' My thoughts were cut off when the thing holding me started to squeeze me and I started hearing faint sounds.

"-ush Push Push" " A little more, push harder". Okay now I paused ' bitch wtf do you mean push!??? NO DONT PUSH PULL INSTEAD IM DYING THIS THING IS SQUEEZING ME TO DEATH!' I exclaimed.

Suddenly there was a voice of a crying baby ' Bruh did they seriously kidnap a baby? Plus, from where did they get a baby? The youngest person in my house is my brother and he is 10 years old. why the hell would you kidnap a baby now I have to hear it cry -_-'. "Wait there is another one gives me another push" someone said. 'Oh, you've got to be kidding me now imma die', And after getting squeezed to death one more time I felt someone lift me up by my foot, I felt cold like I'm almost naked- ' I swear to God if I am imma kill whoever kidnapped me' I thought angrily. Someone then slapped my ass, and I was finally able to open my eyes and was about to beat the living hell out of the person who did that until I saw the situation that I'm in.

I'm being held upside down by an old woman who looked at me as if expecting something from me 'Damn that's one hell of a grandma' I then looked in front of me and saw some blond dude from the look of it and some woman? I think laying down on a table I'm guessing with red hair and some other woman with a tiny thing in her arms, is that the baby? For some reason everything is blurry except the grandma since her face is basically over mine. Before I was able to process what's in front of me, I was able to hear clearly it felt as if my ears popped out of a bubble and I was being wrapped in a blanket it felt so warm "Here" said the grandma then I was handed to the red blub and then what I saw in front of me had my brain stopped working 'Is that Kushina?' I questioned. ' Hold up- did i just shift into Naruto? Damnnn I didn't even try, well I guess lets enjoy the show. This is probably when Naruto got born and if I'm here I got "born" too? Soo I'm his sister here? niceee'

"Well done, Kushina, what will their names be?" Asked grandma. "Uzumaki Naruto" Kushina said turning to face Naruto "And Uzumaki Kyoka" she said turning to me smiling 'Kyoka huh. I like it'.

Then everything went on like the manga, I'm just too lazy to write everything since Kyoka being here didn't change anything except, they sealed half of the nine tails into Naruto (the better half) and the other half went to Minato and Kyoka (she got the stronger half that's why half of the hat half is with Minato and the other is with her).

<When the third Hokage arrived with some ninja and held Kyoka and Naruto>

"Third...Please look after... my children...their names are... Naruto and Kyoka. Minato and I... took Naruto's name from a novel...by Jiraiya-sensei. And I had a dream... about Kyoka's name."

'...' Kyoka didn't know what to think at this point.

""Naruto and Kyoka". I'll remember. I'll take full responsibility. So please don't speak anymore...for their sake, too." Exclaimed the third Hokage looking at the twins in sadness.