Criminal Companions

Quick note to the person this one shot is for(You know who you are)- Don't get on me for how possibly basic your OC looks, it ain't easy to come up with a character in a day.

With that being said, let's get into the story!

Time- 9:50 PM
Date- June 19, 2022
Location- Family Dollar

POV- 3rd

"Do you copy, are you at the target's house?" A voice spoke in from the earpiece. 

"Yes ma'am, I can hear you loud and clear. I'm approaching the target's house now." the boy replied, just coming out of a store.

"Good, remember, after your main mission, grab any valuables you can find..Also remember to cover your tracks, we don't want to have a repeat of last time" the voice spoke again.

"Got it, I'll be back as soon as possible.". The boy that was on this mission was a young Afro-Hispanic boy from Argentina. His name? Jackson Ramirez. Why he was approaching his 'target'? It's a long story, so let's cut it short. He's getting revenge for their best friend, Aiden, who was killed by their current target earlier today.

"Let's do this." the tricolored-haired boy thought as he sneaked up to the house. They got to the side, and paused.

"Okay so how do I do this? I've gotten all this way and didn't even come up with a plan." he whispered to themself. Five minutes pass, and he came up with the perfect plan. 

"Okay, okay, got it. Now, for the hard, but fun part." he chuckled to himself. As he creeped around the corner to the back door, they saw a strange figure with a weapon. Startled, he unsheathed his sword as he was prepared to attack.

"Who the hell are you?!" he whispered shouted, trying not to draw attention. The figure put away their weapon and pulled off their hood. It revealed a black male with dark fuzzy hair. 

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you." he said. Jackson put his sword to his side as he backed away a tiny bit.

"Call me Nightshade, I'm a thief for my gang." the man said. Intrigued, Jackson put away his sword.

"Jackson. Jackson Ramirez. I'm an assassin." the Argentinian boy replied. 

"Oh shit, is this your target's house? Because this is my target's house as well." Nightshade asked. Jackson nodded slightly.

"Yeah, I'm guessing this is the house you were assigned to steal from?"Jackson asked back, receiving a nod from the other male. Jackson thought about it for a second, and with a grin, he devised a new plan. 

"Hey, what if we help each other out? Believe it or not, I have history with this guy." Jackson suggested. Shocked, Nightshade starting to question his new associate.

"How? And also, why would you kill someone you know?" he asked. With a deep breath, Jackson began to explain.

"I knew this guy since I was in middle school. His name is Vincent. He was always jealous of my best friend, Aiden. He was so jealous of our relationship that he decided to kill them. And what makes it worse is that he killed them right in front of me, and this happened today. So now I decided to avenge my fallen friend." the Afro-Hispanic explained. This left the raven-haired man speechless.