Myth of the Midnight Rose

A young Jester was in love with the Princess of the Kingdom. Tried many times to approach her and tell his honest feelings. Yet he was not so successful, even tried to sing it to her. But his talent never lied in such a thing, over the days he thought of something to attract the attention of his beloved. 

Eventually it came to him in the form of creating the event of the today Masquerade.

  Inviting everyone from all over the kingdom to participate in this event. The requirement added was wearing a mask and noble outfits. Each night the jester wrote the invitations, the one sent to the princess was in the form of a scroll with a red rose attach to it. The young jester send so many to the palace that the princess finally took the chance to accept it and join.

   In the middle of the night ,the princess was alone on the balcony away from the party. And that's when the young Jester approached her from behind. Reciting the word of the scroll and presenting her the red rose. The princess mesmerized by his words, crying came in close to remove its mask but the jester avoid it.

 "Although my love for you is real, I am afraid my real image will spook you, my beloved". 

Then the wonder happened "Words coming from the heart will never bring nightmares towards me, beloved" 

The Jester relented in letting the princess remove his mask. When she saw those blue sapphire eyes, she knew he was the one. She kissed him and confessed her feelings. 

To them the world vanished as they themselves did so in that night on the balcony. Since that day no one heard anything from the princess, but if you were to pay more attention you'll be able to hear it too on the balcony just as the young jester and princess did. Two hearts beating as one...