①②

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12 ~ 007-𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽

☆☆☆☆☆

"This is crazy. We are not in Brazil." Roman said as he shook his head at both his and Tej's destroyed cars. "So, now we got cars flying in the air?" He looked towards Gisele who was sat on the hood of her car, Han was beside her. "On some 007-type shit? This is not what we do!"

"Man, you really got to check that emotion." Tej shook his head at Roman, as Luca and Brielle walked in, Brielle standing beside Tej, "Your voice just went from Shaggy to Scooby-Doo. 'This is not what we roo-roo'." Tej mimics a dog, making the other four laugh as Roman stands there looking unimpressed.

"See, man, when a woman starts shootin' at you, that's a clear sign to back the fuck off!" Tej just rubbed his head, so Roman turned to look at the others, "We need to get the hell out of dodge!" He pointed to his car, that was destroyed and had some bullet holes, "That could've been my forehead, man."

"Nah." Tej shook his head, "That's not as big as your forehead." Brielle burst out laughing, fist bumping Tej as she watched Roman's expression.

Brielle and Luca walked away, Luca turning to Brielle, who was still chuckling, "Is this how you guys were back in Rio?" Brielle looked at him and shrugged, "Umm.. yeah. But with a lot more driving."

Luca didn't say anything just nodded slightly as he stopped to go talk to Hobbs, Brielle carrying on walking over to where Dom and Brian were, "She definitely saw it was you?" Dom pressed a bandage to his shoulder, "She looked dead at me, Brian."

Brielle shook her head slightly, sighing before leaning on the table, as Brian spoke up once more, "Maybe the Letty we once knew is gone, Dom. Even though she's alive, maybe she's gone."

"You don't turn your back on family. Even when they do." Dom said glancing between the two of them, Brielle giving him a small smile, before walking over to him, holding a bandage, thread and a needle, "Come on, let me help you with that."

☆☆☆☆☆

"Ivory!" Letty says before chucking him the keys to her car, which he catches, "It's going to need some repairs." "No problem, treacle." Ivory responds before the two walk over to the others, Owen speaking up, looking at Letty, "Are you good?" "Yeah."

"Okay, listen up." Owen turns to face everyone as they gather around the table in the middle, "That was a very different breed from Hobbs' usual wannabe warriors. We need to learn who these people are, what they're made of. Vegh?" Vegh brings over the files, opening them with Brian's being on the top.