rules

i. the forms
my forms tend to be pretty long, so if you feel like it's too long you don't have to fill everything in, just make sure you have the important parts down. i just want to have an idea of what kind of character it is. you're also free to put in little fun facts here and there, i love reading those. you're allowed to tag instead as well, just make sure you ask me first.

ii. reply length
the minimum is 5-6 sentences, but i do love me some long àss replies, although sometimes they overwhelm me cause i like matching reply lengths. it's okay to go below the minimum occasionally, just make sure you don't reply with one liners.

iii. tagging
for now since it's summer break you can tag me if i don't respond for over a day, but once my uni starts that will go up to five days.

iv. the classic "one top one bottom" rule
i don't care about that, though i understand people who put that rule. that being said, i will close characters that i get bored of, no matter how many or few people roleplay with them.

v. smut
that honestly just depends on my mood, so don't be afraid to ask! but it's a hard no if you or our characters are minors.

vi. girls
i <3 gorls but since this is a bl roleplay no female characters unless they're a background character.

vii. creativity
yayy something i absolutely don't have but hey don't be afraid to add some spice when things get boring.

viii. chatting outside the rp
you may use (),[],{} or similar symbols to communicate outside roleplays. i tend to be quite chatty and comment on whatever is happening in our roleplay so i hope you don't find it annoying.

ix. communication
if the roleplay gets boring, or if you want it to go a certain way, don't be afraid to let me know! if it gets boring we can change or add new things, or just start a new one from scratch.

x. password
the password is your favorite fanfic trope :D