𝐗𝐈. 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Su-hyeok jumped inside and covered the stacked things with a table.

Joon-yeong plays the classical music and connects it to the TV so that all the zombies attention goes to it.

Every zombie ran inside the classroom, On-jo ran to the window checking more zombies coming.

"Dae-su, you got to make some noise!" On-jo said to Dae-su as he sweats.

"Die, zombies! Fucking die!"

On-jo checks the window again and back at Dae-su "Do it again!"

"Shit. Stupid zombies. Mother fuckers!" On-jo, Hyo-ryeong, Ji-min, Nam-ra, Jiwoo, Joon-yeong grabs some instruments and starts making a noise.

"Wu-jin!" Cheong-san yells, Wu-jin yells back "We can't go yet!"

"It's not going to hold up!"

"How much longer is it gonna take?" Wu-jin looks at the window and at Dae-su.

"A little more. Not yet!"

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Wu-jin slowly opens the door and checks the hallway, no zombies we're there anymore.

"Clear. We have to go now!"

Eveyone ran to the door with every zombie falling the stacked things.

They all ran the hallway and ran upstairs and ran to the rooftop.

Su-hyeok fell down but Jiwoo reached her hand for him to grab.

"Come on!"

Cheong-san tried opening the door but it won't budge.

"Come on, open it." Dae-su walks towards Cheong-san holding his shoulder.

"It's locked."

"What? Move." Dae-su pushes Cheong-san out of the way and tries pounding the door open.

"Wait, get back, move."

Cheong-san ran to the keypad and clicks, the alarm beeped meaning the pin is wrong.

"Shit." He punches the keypad and the alarm beeped again.

Joon-yeong ran to the door banging on it "Is anyone there? Anyone?" He kept on banging and banging.

"Open the door!"

"Ofcourse not get back!" Dae-su pushes Joon-yeong and starts counting as Wu-jin joins him pounding on the door.

"One, two, three."

Jiwoo looks at Su-hyeok "Hear that?" "What?" Jiwoo looks down.

"They're here."

A bunch of zombies showed up on down the stairs as Su-hyeok and Cheong-san started hitting the zombies.

Nam-ra grabs a blue cover and yells "Throw this over!" Everyone helped Nam-ra with it and throws it over the zombies.

All of a sudden, A figure walks up the stairs. It's not just a figure. But Gwi-nam holding a zombie.

Jiwoo's eye suddenly turns red seeing Gwi-nam. Gwi-nam comes up to Cheong-san as he hits Gwi-nam.