PART - 14

...

"LIII...wake up. We have to get ready for office... Come on wake up" pulling your blanket Lia tried to wake you.
"Hmm.. 5 more minutes" pulling it back you turned to the other side.
"No more 5 minutes. We have office yaar...Get up!"

After a long pull and pull attempt, finally she grabbed your both leg and pulled down you to the floor.
"Arghh..." Glaring her you stood up and walked lazily towards the bathroom while she made her way out from your bedroom with a victory smirk.

After finishing the morning routines and shower , you wore a black turtle neck , full sleeved t shirt with a ash colored wide leg pants.

[A/N: Is the pant is really ash !?
  I dunno actually...:) ]

Setting your long hair into a folded ponytail , you let some baby hairs fall in both side of your face.
Applying some nude shades and lipstick on your face and lips you made your way towards the kitchen only to see Lia arranging the plates on the dining table for breakfast.

Lia outfit.

You also helped her and both of you seated on the chair.
"Let's get off a little earlier today"
"Why?" Looking at her you asked.
"I have a few people to introduce to you. My buddies!" You nodded happily.

...

Both of you reached one hour earlier than the office time.
Scanning the id card Lia entered the building followed by you.
"Wait" with that you directed towards the receptionist girl who was busy in typing something in the laptop.

"Excuse me?" The blonde haired girl tilted her head towards you.
"Good morning, Ma'am. How can I help you?" Asking politely she smiled.
"Actually I am here to meet Mr.Kim. I have a meeting with him on 10"
"May I know your name?"
"Park Lina" she roamed her eyes through the laptop and looked at you.
"Yes Ms.Lina, There's a meeting in 10. You can wait there" pointing towards the chairs which was on the other side she said.