Slap That Perv

Hey, y'all. So, I've been going through some stuff, and so I have to get it out. 90% of this story is my life. So please don't hate. This is just a preview, and let me know where I should start off for chapter one. And if anyone has a different title for the book, let me know. Also, will someone make me a cover for this?? Just make sure it's appropriate. We can make it a contest if you want. Deadline is next Saturday. Hope you enjoy the preview and support me in the book!

~

PREVIEW

Men nowadays... They're unpredictable. You think you know them but then they do something completely out of the ordinary. (It could be good or bad). In my case, it was bad. Plus, I barely knew the guy. I just knew what I'd heard around the school. They said he wasn't the best guy. They said lots of things, but I was so stupid. I still hung out with him and gave him a chance.

How could I've been so idiotic?

This is my story about how this guy—this one guy—tries to “woo” me. And I'm not even sure you'd call it that. Hell, I can't think of the word. He seemed so nice, but I should've listened to the people around me. I'm not sure why I didn't listen. But I didn't, and I had to pay the price for it. I guess he figured that since I hung out with him, he could try stuff on me. I'm not one of those “easy” girls. I like to keep my clothes ON.

My friend even told him that he'd ruin me if he went out with me. But he didn't listen to her either. He still tried to do things to me. It freaked me out. For some reason, I was the one guys chose to harass sexually. (And harass me by calling me names, but that's not what the story's about). I was scared, didn't know what to do. So I just kept my friend close and hoped she wouldn't say “You're just being paranoid.”

And normally, I'd agree. But this was different. This guy made it clear he liked me—and sex. He wasn't afraid to show the fact he wanted my body. He wasn't afraid of anything, really. And I don't know if that's a good thing or not. He needed a slap.

In the face.

With a chair.

Made of steel.

That weighed approximately a ton.

See how nice I am? Ugh, sometimes I see why guys targeted me. They see me angry, and take advantage. Or they see me upset, and take advantage. Or they see me trying to get along with them, and they try to manipulate me. It was always a trick. Never because they really loved me. Never because they respected me or wanted to wait till marriage. I didn't even have a boyfriend at the moment.

But I did like someone. He was so sweet. Poor him, he didn't know about my situation. And I wasn't sure if I wanted him to know. What would he do? Would he care? Would he think I was lying? Would he go up to the guy? I sighed, as I sat on my bed, twiddling with my thumbs. What was I supposed to do? Was I supposed to tell someone? Would anyone believe me—other than my friend who already knew? Hell, who said she believed me?

I'm a strong person. I was gonna get through this. Slowly and it was gonna be hard, but I was gonna get through this. Confused? Well, read on and hopefully it will make more sense. I apologize if it doesn't, but my head isn't on straight. It's spinning because of all the drama. Hopefully, it'd get back on soon...