Night shift | chapter 1

espresso got hired not too long ago his first shift was gonna be busy but he wasn't gonna let that slide he was possibly going to work for about 8 - 12 hours that day, he was a cashier and he also worked for the drinks aswell.

it was now the afternoon he ringed another person up the line sure was huge that afternoon, he made a total of 60 drinks already the next person in line was absolutely stunning he had cream colored fluffy hair, blue eyes, a slight tan. Espresso was flushed but the man couldn't tell the man suddenly spoke for his order " can I order a number 3? No milk, haha " espresso was thinking "OH SHIT HE LIKES THE SAME EXACT COFFEE AS ME" he said in his head. 

"oh, alright!" Espresso replied, "name?" espresso added, "Madeline!" The tall customer responded. "alright you're total is 5 dollars and 67 cents, we also take card, sir" espresso said all red and with a smiley expression on his face, Madeline responded again "I will just pay in cash it's alright."

"oh, okay! thank you for ordering! to go or here?" Madeline responded immediately "here is completely fine, thanks for asking though!" He suddenly sat down on a single cushion chair. while espresso was making the coffee in the back he was blushing real hard still thinking about him, even though he was just a customer. 

hours passed by until the end espressos phone was being blasted by latte, his older sister espresso was thinking "what does she even want.. She barely even cares about me." he thought with an annoyed looking face pushing his glasses back as the motion of his glasses we're gonna fall but suddenly stopped them from falling. He suddenly saw the messages latte was absolutely pissed she didn't know he had a night shift he replied to her texts with"it's fine, no worry's I'm not burned out trust me!" he suddenly went on a subway to his house he was in his room still thinking about Madeline even when he was about to fall asleep.

- 353 words