New Friend (All In One)

This story is un-realistic. Do not take it seriously. Mostly told from the POV of Funtime Foxy, and my stories contain cursing!

Characters: 

Ft Foxy - Bisexual - She/They - 5'1

Ft Spring Bonnie - Straight - He/Him - 8'11

Ft Freddy - Pansexual - He/Him - 6'0

Bon-Bon - AroAce - Any Pronouns - 1'6

Lolbit - Lesbian - Any Pronouns - 5'11

Ballora - AroAce - She/Her - 6'9

Circus Baby - Bisexual - She/Her - 7'2

Ennard - AroAce - He/They/It - No height

6 years after Sister Location was created...

1

My alarm went off, so I got up and shut it off. I yawned and walked over to my door to wait on the main stage. I called everyone out of their rooms for showtime, which was in about 15 minutes or so. CB (Circus Baby) came and Ballora followed her closely behind. There was no trace of Freddy (Funtime Freddy) though. "Freddy! Showtime is soon!" I yelled from across the room. Nothing. "Where is he this time?" Ballora sighed. "We should go to his room to see if he's okay." CB said, and we agreed. 

2

We walked to his room, and I opened up the door to hear crying. Freddy was in the corner, grasping a blue paper tightly. "Hey, its okay... We'll still be here." Bon (Bon-Bon) comforted him. "Whats wrong?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder. He handed me the paper, so we looked at it. It said on the very top in bold letters, 'Funtime Freddy Replacement.' A look of shock and concern was on all of our faces. Lolbit appeared on the TV, the words 'Please Stand By' glitched above her face. She laughed evilly. "Now you'll know how it feels. You know what they say, out with the old, in with the new!" She said, giggling. We heard someone coming, so Freddy wiped off his tears and we all ran on stage. 

3

Keys jingling could be heard from outside the door, so we acted like we were powered off. They had a huge box on a dolly, and they placed it on the stage. They put Freddy on the dolly and took him to parts and service. As I stared at him, he stared back at me, tearing up once again. Once they came back, they sliced open the cardboard box and packing peanuts and those bubble wrap things fell out. They took the massive animatronic out of the box. He was, like, 8 feet tall! His base color was white, like the rest of us, but his secondary colors were a golden brown or yellow. He also had a top hat, like Freddy did. God, I miss him already. As the workers went to the parts and service room, I noticed he had no eyes. 

4

They came back with a pair of ice blue eyes, which I could only assume were Freddy's. I was shook. The rabbit was holding a microphone, and the workers put in his new eyes. He must be a backup singer, which was a first. CB sang songs and served ice cream, while Ballora would dance along to her music. Freddy would always tell jokes that were stupid enough to be funny... and I would encourage the children to have fun and share. Me and Freddy would always perform together, like Ballora and CB did... we all used to perform on one stage together a few years back, until the... 'incident' happened. CB killed a little girl, as the rest of us stared in fear. She was the owner's child. There was some sort of defect in her programming. So they erased her memory, but the rest of us know. We never told her. 

5

Me and Freddy's stage had a special place just for us called 'Funtime Cove.' There was an entrance about 6 feet tall, tall enough for mechanics to come in, as well as children and their guardians. The entrance started to get bigger as you went in. In the main room of my cove there was a stage, and in front of it, small tables and chairs. There was another room inside of that room, but it had a door that only I and the guards had the key to, because it was my private room. I had a bed and a desk in there. It is obviously, where I sleep. We each had our own rooms, where we sleep, or in animatronic term, power off for the night. Freddy's room was now... this new guy's room. I was sad, but I could always visit Freddy in parts and service. Freddy was going to end up like Lolbit if this goes on. Scrapped, forgotten, and nothing more than just a mere computer glitch.