1

A/N: TW, wont be putting any other tw, so this is the only one, drugs, abuse, sexual assault, murder, gore

shit shit shit shit SHIT I think to myself, my hands still holding the bloodied knife, the body still in front of me. 

 please go away, I never wanted this to happen, I didn't mean it, I DIDNT MEAN IT!

I woke up from my dream in a cold sweat. After breathing and calming down, i wonder why i had such a dream. I've never killed anyone. I've never hurt anyone. I check the clock next to me. 2:47 am, great. The door creaks open, and I see a figure standing in the doorway. I freeze. Shit. He heard me... 

I didn't sleep that night. Sometimes I wish that I had just sucked it up and went to school anyway. If I went to school that day, I wouldn't be here in a fucking all boys school that's basically just a lovely torture palace. I'm sure this school has done more illegal things than all the students combined in here. I would rather go here than back home though. 

I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't hurt anybody. People who go here are delinquents. I'm sure that's one of the reasons why they get away with everything so easily.  But I'm not. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Approaching the school was one thing, the gates to it, way taller than me, the concrete walls surrounding the place further more inclosing it, despite the school being in the middle of nowhere, but when I opened the door, I wished I had prepared myself more. The front office was nice looking, but I knew the secrets of what lied behind the soft walls and plants. The headmaster walked over to me, extending his hand. 

"You must be Elijah. Pleasure to meet you." The headmaster said, his whole demeanor stiff. He looked like he was going to a funeral. 

I didn't shake his hand. 

"Nice to meet you too I guess-" I said awkwardly, flashing a small smile. 

The headmaster retracted his hand, "I am headmaster Scott. I'm sure you will get a warm welcome from the students here at New Beginnings School. Each student will live in a dorm room with one other person. I've called your dorm mate up here to show you around. Enjoy your stay." 

"ok, thanks-" I sat down on a nearby chair, as I watched Scott leave, someone walked into the office. 

"Are you Elijah?" He asked. He was taller than me, with a strong build, and fluffy black hair. 

"Yeah, are you my dorm mate?"

"Yep, lets fucking go. I hate being in here." He said coldly.

I got up and followed him out of the office into a courtyard, the rest of the day was just him showing me around the place. I picked up that his name was Jacob. He was kind of a dick head, but I figured as long as I didn't get on his bad side we wouldn't have many problems. The school was old. In a way, the school sort of looked like a castle, but not as extravagant. In the hallways, we passed boys smoking, boys fighting, some boys even called out to me. The teachers clearly didn't care. They were just as bad. Finally, Jacob led me to our dorm, opening it, there were two beds on opposite sides, two dressers, and a bathroom. Jacobs side of the room was slightly messy, but not as bad as my room at home. 

"Were you able to sneak a phone in here?" Jacob asked me, plopping down on his bed.

"No, they pat me down and confiscated it, such bullshit." I said back, walking over to my bed and falling face first onto it.

We weren't allowed to have electronics. 

Jacob sighed. So far he was being kind of nice to me, which was good, because in order for me to survive in here I need to make friends. A few minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. Jacob gets up to go get it, but I just stay laying down. I'm tired.

I'm assuming this is  Jacobs friend that looks at me.

"I see you got a roommate, " he smirked. " What's his name?"

"My names Elijah, who are you.?" I ask, turning to look at him even though I was more comfy laying down.  He had red dyed hair, scars lined his hands, he was slightly taller than Jacob. 

"Steven. How'd you end up in here cutie?" He smirked, why was he calling me cute? 

"I-I don't feel like telling people how I got here." I said, standing up and walking behind Jacob.

Steven frowned, "I bet you did some petty crime, let me guess... theft?" 

"yo chill, its his first day, and I know hes gonna get hell tomorrow, don't make this worse for him then it already it." Said Jacob. 

I just stood there. Did he just stand up for me?

Jacob and Steven left shortly after.

I was alone.

I decided to just take a shower and go to sleep. Stripping, I glanced at the mirror, scars littered my body. I frowned, wishing they weren't there as I pulled my eyes away and stepping into the shower. 

JACOBS POV:

As I walked with Steven, he asked me questions about my new room mate. I didn't answer, just zoned out. Anyone who looked at me wrong, I would glare at them, they all knew better than to say anything to me. I would beat the shit out of them. We walked to the courtyard. 

"Got a fag?" I asked Steven.

"Yeah always." He handed me a cigarette and lit it, lighting his own too. We stood there, the sun setting. Steven was my best friend. He may come off as weird and pervy, which he is, but hes a good guy. Hes got my back and I've got his. Everyday since we got here, we smoked cigarettes and watched the sunset. It was routine. Maybe talk about teachers, life, or just don't talk at all. After about ten minutes, we walked back to the dormitory. 

"Bye Steven." I said, walking into my dorm. Elijah was asleep on his bed. He looked very peaceful. Elijah was a good kid, I could tell. This school wasn't meant for good people. I take my shirt off and put on basketball pants. Tomorrow would be the day Elijah would be exposed to how bad this school really was, and it tore me apart to know a good person would go through this. I am going to be with him until he is able to take care of himself, because the people here will tear him apart if hes alone. Hes already an easy target. Hopefully people will see him with me and back off. I lay in bed, and shortly after, I fall asleep.