ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

disclaimer: i do not own any characters in this story besides ocs. viewer discretion is advised. slight spoiler warning-? billy is alive in this book, so um, yea. This book is in third person pov by the way.

With that, enjoy this book</3 mileven DOES NOT exist, neither does Suzy. Sorry, but it would mess up this story.

Y/N sighed, another day of Highschool, otherwise known as hell. y/n and the party was 18. That meant only 1 more year left. Y/N came downstairs. "Have a great day, honey! Mrs. L/N told her daughter.

"Bye Mom! Y/n replied, waving before heading out the door. She hoped for a good day, Although good days were rare. She bit her lower lip seeing El and Mike in the distance. Despite breaking up, they seemed to be great friends now.

"Hey guys! y/n smiled. El smile."Hi, N/n. Everyone is waiting. Max gets rides from her brother so. just us walking I guess." El liked walking with Y/N. She was obsessed with her. Little did El know, Mike was obsessed too.

But nobody would ever admit it yet. "Have any of you seen Max's brother yet? Y/n asked. They shook their heads. Nobody did in their group. But that never mattered to y/n. In fact, was She even interested in knowing? No.

In the distance, Y/n saw the school and smiled. She was trying out to be a cheerleader, something Y/N always wanted to do. "You seem excited, El chuckled. y/n laughed. "I'm trying out to be a cheerleader, silly."

El sighed, She was worried about her best friend, for sure. If y/n became a cheerleader, she would for sure change. But not because of herself, but due to the people pressuring her to change.

When Y/N saw the sign for tryouts, She grinned. Finally would be cool for once in her life. Well, if she got in, of course. She immediately signed up, before going to class. She entered class by herself, since none of Y/N's friends were in the same first period as her.

But it didn't occur to her how many of her friends were obsessed. Y/n could be quite naïve, something her mother told her to try to get rid of. It would hurt her in the future, be possibly dangerous, too.

To Y/N, though, it never bothered her too much. So far, the world was a pretty chill place. Who would want to hurt her anyways? Nobody she knew, or so she thought. After class, She met up with her entire friend group.

"Guys! y/n smiled." guess what?" "What's up? Dustin asked. "I signed up for cheerleading tryouts! She exclaimed. Mike smiled. "That is awesome!" "Do you think I'll get in?" "Of course you will, Lucas assured Y/n."You're very talented."

She liked how supportive her friends were, but were clueless on how they truly felt. Y/N was enchanting, they wanted her for themselves, nobody else. But they weren't the only ones who wanted her.

Mike wore his hellfire club shirt, which was ironic, since the club ended not so long ago. It seemed he still liked DnD. But more girls noticed Mike lately. It might be due to him growing. No longer that awkward kid with a bowl cut. He got very tall, more mature, physically different.

To everyone in his friend group, He still was the same old Mike. "I have 2nd period with El and Max, so bye! Y/N grinned, walking beside her two other friends to class. Will was sick, so he sadly had to stay home.

"She's so pretty, Mike whispered. "Who is? Lucas smirked, playfully hitting Mike's shoulder. He immediately blushed."Uh, nobody. Why?"

"Dude, we heard you, Dustin laughed. "Who are you crushing on this time?" Mike rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Fine. Y/N."

"Bro, no way! Lucas said, angrily. "I like her too!" "Sorry man, Dustin said."Y/N's hot, so she's not your type."

"Jesus Christ, Mike said. "Are you guys like possessive of her or something? She's mine, okay? Not yours."

Lucas crossed his arms but was interrupted by the bell and quickly left. That was almost a disaster waiting to happen.

One was.

There was now tension in the group, who would get Y/n? The prettiest girl they've ever seen. Briefly, Mike liked El, but she rejected him and everything was good.

She rejected him because she liked y/n. Who was very special in her eyes. As soon as she met her, she immediately liked her.

Sounds crazy but true.

It was more slow burn for the other people though. Mike huffed, trying to pay attention to the lesson which was impossible. She was on his mind constantly.

Some people define it as obsession, he just called it love. "Mike wheeler, can you answer this question for me? The teacher asked.

"Yeah."

He answers it correctly, of course. Mike still was intelligent and had good grades. That's another thing he liked about Y/N. She was also pretty smart and had good grades.

Who wouldn't like that in a girl?

He had many girls swooning for him but didn't like any of them. They usually were mean and picked on people anyways. Ironic since he used to be the one being picked on.

All they cared about was looks anyways. If he hadn't changed they wouldn't like him. After class, He met up with Lucas and Dustin. "I still cant believe we all like the same girl! Lucas said. "Don't you like Max? Dustin asked.

"I did, but she brutally rejected me."

"Oh. Just like El did to me, Mike chuckled. "It'd be funny if they liked Y/N too. Like Dustin said, She's hot." He kind of suspected they liked her too, He saw the way they both looked at her, especially when She discussed becoming a cheerleader.

Everyone seemed worried, what if Y/N changed? They didn't want that. They liked how She was. When school ended, She said, "I'm going to tryout, see you guys later!" Y/n was lucky, She missed out on the disaster that was about to happen.

Mike walked out of the school, hearing Troy behind him. Of course, they were discussing how hot Y/N was. Something in him got triggered. He swung around.

Mike saw red.