1

It was a dark night, the air was still but the sexual tension was there. The streets were empty and all the lights in the windows were out expect for one facing the playground. Trixi got out of her car after a shopping trip with Ivy to Spencer's to retrieve the goodies. Ivy and Trixi took out their weed from the backseat and went to the tube slide. Jacob was driving back from his girlfriends house when he noticed Ivy and Trixi smoking in the tube slide and puffing it into each other's mouths. Jacob pulled up in his truck and said "what are you two innocent little girls doing out here past your curfew?" They giggled, "Jacob we're not as innocent as you think." Trixi says. Jacob gets out of his car as Ivy eyes him and says "Jacob you make me so horny." Trixi slowly moved her ring finger up Jacobs rough biceps all the way up to his chin, biting her lip, and back down the other arm. Jacobs jaw clenches as Trixi pushes his luscious brown hair back and watches the twinkle in his crisp blue eyes. He grabs Trixis firm breasts and caresses her nipple as he roughly pushes her down. Ivy unzips her small, tight, jean shorts as Trixi unzips Jacobs jeans. Revealing his 9 inch dick. Jacob takes his veiny hand and tightly grasps Ivy's neck thrusting her head between his legs. Jacob begins to suck on Trixis large breasts as she moans in delight. Trixi gets up and struts over to Jacob's truck, topless motioning seductively with her pointer finger for the other two to follow. Jacob pulls his dick out of Ivy's dripping mouth. She smirks and she licked her lips, and wipes the cum off her face with her fingers. Trixi pulls a teddy bear out of the back of Jacobs truck and asks him where he found this. He replied, "I got this for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day tomorrow, but we can use it now if you insist." The girls look at each other and smile as Ivy asks, "What does it do?" Jacob replies, "whatever you want it to do."Jacob reveals a hole in the back of the stuffed bear. He forced it into Ivy's arms saying, "hold this". Trixi grabs his dick shoving it into the bear. As Jacob falls back into the truck bed grunting. Trixi gets on top of him letting him suck her large tits. Ivy licks her fingers before reaching down and rubbing her clit. She leans into Jacobs dick, still holding the teddy bear on top of him. In the lit window across the street, Josh waches them.  He had always had a thing for Jacob and  he couldn't help but jerk off while watching them. He longed to be out there with them but didn't want to risk his football team mates finding out his desires.  He watched Jacobs muscles tighten as they grasp the girls and the sides of the truck. The wheels begin to rock back and forth in rhythmic motion with the pounding of Trixi's body against jacob. Their wet skin glistened in the moonlight. Suddenly Ivy feels as if someone's watching her as she touched herself. She turns around towards Josh's house but luckily for Josh, he was able to switch off the light of his room before she saw him.  Trixi turns back and continues and Josh takes a picture, jealously flowing through him.  Josh wakes up, dripping in sweat and cum. Best wet dream he's ever had.