Prologue

Lukas POV:

*March 25th, 2025*

As I was entering my heavenly room, I heard some screaming down the hallway. The lights were off, all I could see was a Scarlet Crimson Glow there as I heard my sister pleading for something. "M-Miss...Please, Spare my life. I've done nothing, why ar-" But before she could finish, I heard a Crack and Snap noise as something collapsed to the floor. "Because if this world can take lives from me, I can take lives from this world," said the Woman with a Cold-hearted tone. When she broke into my mother's bedroom, I had the feeling that she had been murdered with no remorse by the Red Woman. I could hear mother suffer a cruel death from a room away. I didn't know what to do, whether to hide, run or fight, either way, there were no good options. I stood up from my silk-dressed bed and got ready to fight for my life...

As the footsteps got closer and closer  the more the fear and the panic grew. I couldn't find the strength to awaken my Gold Powers and as soon as I could Imagine it, The killer was there and she dragged my mother's corpse with her. When she got to my room, she asked me "Is this your mother?", I replied with a nod. Instead of feeling sorry and feeling empathy for me, she grabbed my mother corpse and yanked her head off. She threw me against my wall before I could speak with a Weird Red Magic. The Lady grabbed me by my neck and was getting ready to snap it like she did to my sister. However, she choked me then let me go.

I sat down on my golden foiled carpet and bravely asked, "What is your name?". The woman slyly answered, "Wanda Maximoff, why'd you ask?" I came back and said, "So I can find you..." She laughed and boldly exclaimed " You've not got a chance against a Witch like me! Good luck
trying to kill me little boy!" She sent me through my Brick wall and teleported away. Leaving me to wonder, why did she kill my family and spare me, and why us...