Prologue: The Beginning of Aeons

What is this?

Where am I?

Who am I?

Am I dreaming while I'm dead?

Or am I dead while dreaming?

What is happening?

???: "Calm yourself my son"

Who is talking?

???": I am. Open your eyes"

Who are you and who am I ?

???:"You are my son. I made you in my dream"

Dream?

???: "Right now, my world is being created by my dreams. As long as I sleep and dream, your world will be birthed."

What happens if you wake up?

???: "all life should cease to exist if I woke up. Even you."

Then what is the purpose you have made me?

???:" I wanted to have a son. Is that an unreasonable request to have?"

No no. It's just... It feels weird just appearing like that.

???: "Hohoho, it's quite alright my boy. You will get used to it."

By the way,  should I call you father or do you have other names?

Azathoth: "My real name is Azathoth. But, I prefered it if you called me dad."

Alright then dad.

Azathoth form then began to change into a different shape with more tentacles being spawned and more mouths open.

Azathoth: "Excuse me for this, my body likes to change shape every once in a while."

Hey, what are these creatures with...with...

Azathoth: "Instruments son. They are instruments. These creatures are my musicans, they play me a melody that will make me sleep for all eternity. They never get tired and are immortal"

Wait, if you are asleep then how are you talking to me?

Azathoth: "To you, it would seem that I asleep. Mind you, I created everything even you. So I can contact you how I want"

Huh, whatever you say dad.

Azathoth: "It would seem I also forgot to give you a name. I will name you Ghexo, and you shall be my first son"

Ghexo huh? I like it! Wait, I've only realized this, but what am I exactly? In a literal sense please.

Azathoth:" You are an Outer God. Strongest of strong. Smartest of the smart. And more powerful than any creature in the world, well except me of course"

I see... What do I look like?

Azathoth: "Take a  look"

A mirror began to form next to the blind idiot god, showing his immortal son's true form. 

Azathoth: "You can also speak normally, that won't wake me up"

Ghex: "I look...amusing."

The fearful god began touch it's body. His massive form made even the largest look tiny and it also made the strongest of creatures look weak infront of him.

Azathoth: "I guess, it's all the time I have left. I will now let my subcouniouses sleep. Don't worry, I will contact when I feel like it. And one more thing, I am always watching over you."

And with that the Nuclear Sultan has gone asleep, leaving his son in confusion as to what to do next. Fourtantley, he had an idea what to do while his father was gone.

Ghex: 'I guess I will explore what lies beyond the veils of my father's home. I'm interested to see what living beings live in your dreams father.'

the outer god as if smiling at his father, walked away from the veils of his father's court and soon began the story of the First Outer God, Ghex