~New Years Eve P1~ (✨the gay ships✨)

Hello everyone! I've noticed that in the KOTLC fandom, there's a lot of ship combinations, aka combinations of different ships that don't overlap with each other. An example being: Sokeefe, Tiana, Dexerella, Lylie, and Fitz being alone.

But there's one ship combo that is my all time favorite for reasons being ✨lesbian✨: Sophiana, Fedex, Kam, Marellinh. Aka, the gay ships. You know em, ya love em. It's the gays.

So I feel like instead of listing these four pairs, I need a simple acronym to represent this ship combo.

So, drumroll please...

TGS! Aka The Gay Ships! Aka the four I literally just listed please go back three paragraphs.

Now that that's settled...it's time for another oneshot, starring TGS!

Enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Sophie's POV✩

"Thanks for inviting me to your New Years party, guys," I grinned at the silver banged twins in front of me. Linh beamed at me while Tam nodded formally. "But I thought it would be at your house. Where are we?"

I looked around the darkened sandy beach with rolling waves and soft white sand that felt warm against my toes. The palm trees swayed with the night wind, dancing together gracefully as seagull squawks fell into deep slumbers. The moon was bright and clear, illuminating the dark blue sea like sunlight against a sapphire.

"Tam and I decided to find a cool, secluded place to host our party," Linh explained. "We don't have much supplies, just a picnic blanket and sodas."

"It was Linh's idea," Tam interrupted. "I just came up with the party idea, not the whole beach thing."

"I'm not surprised," I said, gazing at the calm waters. It did really sound like Linh to pick a place like an ocean to have a party. Not that I was complaining. Biana would like extra beautiful against the pale moon-

What?

"What?" Linh repeated, snapping me out of my gaydream- daydream. I meant daydream.

"You said something," Linh said with her eyebrows furrowed in concern. I forced a smile.

"Yeah, just thinking about something."

"If you say so," Linh shrugged at me. "Oh, by the way, Fitz and Dex got here before you. They wanted to go check out the caves."

"There's caves?" I squealed in wonder as Tam muttered under his breath, "Of course they did."

"Yup!" Linh confirmed, ignoring Tam's remark. "There's right over there. Oh, and make sure to put on these."

Linh slipped a small, golden bracelet onto my wrist, making me look up at her with confusion.

"There's little timers Dex made for us," Linh explained. "For the New Year timer!"

I thanked her and trudged to the cave, wondering where Biana was if Fitz showed up earlier than her. She was probably was getting ready. She took much longer than him, even though she was more stunning than anyone in the group combined even without dressing up. But she always dressed up, that was her thing. I smiled to myself as my mind replayed the cute giggles that Biana made at my jokes and her adorable smile. And her soft, raspberry pink lips that seemed so soft and-

Oh, god, I needed to stop. Biana was probably not coming. Why would she ever come? Why would she ever want-

Oh god, I, again, needed to stop. I instead focused the rhythm of my steps as I reached the rocky cave. The rocky cave.

The rocky cave.

I couldn't think about that either.

So I had one option left: reject being alone with my thoughts and run into the cave to talk to Fitz and Dex.

"Hello?" I called into the cave desperately.

"Sophie!!" a crisp, accented voice called from the darkness behind me. I turned around to spot Fitz in a dark corner of the cave, hugging a strawberry blonde boy tightly as he sniffled. My stomach churned with sadness. He'd been crying.

"Dex?" I asked softly, sitting down beside my best friend and resting a hand on his shoulder, pretending not to notice the way Fitz slowly slid his hand off of Dex's left shoulder and onto the right one I was holding, under my hand.

"Hi," Dex blinked softly, his voice breaking under him as he spoke. Then he sniffled again and Fitz slid closer to him, holding his arm tighter against his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, this cave just reminds me of-" Dex started to say.

"You don't have to be sorry," Fitz reassured before I could respond. His teal eyes met mine for a second, holding a message that I was just a tiny bit too oblivious to understand. But something told me that he suddenly really, really wanted me to go find his sister. I nodded slowly in understanding and backed away from the two boys in the dark cave, bolting as soon as I was out of sight.

I grabbed my Imparter out of the large pocket inside my dark red coat and called Biana.

"Hey, Soph!" Biana's voice answered immediately, the wonderful sound of her talking distracting me for a moment as my eyes landed on her bare, wet shoulders.

"Biana?" I managed to choke out nervously as my face almost exploded with blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Yeah, I just came out of the shower, I'll call you back in two," Biana said, the sound of her feet shuffling together against the wet, bathroom floor...

"KAY!" I said loudly, hanging up as soon as Biana lifted her bare arm to wave goodbye.

You didn't see anything, you didn't see anything, I told myself in a lousy attempt to calm my gay panic and calm my bright pink cheeks. My heart raced a million miles per second as I leaned against the outer wall of the rocky cave, clutching my chest and ordering myself to knock it off.

"Hey, Foster!" A familiar smug voice said beside me, making me jump up with surprise and blush even more.

"You didn't see anything!" I blurted out as Keefe raised his blonde eyebrows.

"I didn't," he said slowly, furrowing his brow in concern. "Are you okay? Did you sleep last night?"

"I'm bi," I blurted out again. My heart dropped into the pit of my stomach as Keefe's ice blue eyes widened with shock. Keefe opened and closed his mouth before his lips formed into a smirk that made my heart lift again, making me feel safer and lighter.

"Well, me too," Keefe beamed. "Is that all?"

"Uh...yeah," I said nervously, before blurting for the third time. "I think I have a crush on Biana."

"I know," Keefe shrugged, making my jaw drop with surprise.

"YOU WHAT?!"

"It was pretty obvious. Sooner or later we're gonna admit we're all gay for each other. For example, I might have my eye on a certain someone myself."

"So you like guys?" I clarified. Keefe nodded.

"And girls. I'm bisexual," Keefe confirmed, before looking into the rolling, soothing waves of the ocean with embarrassment. "You're the second person I told. Fitz I told first, and he told me he was bisexual too." Keefe's trademark smirk returned to his face as he turned to me with a grin carrying his usual confidence. "Actually, I guess you could say he's biDEXual."

I rolled my eyes at Keefe as he put his arms up to accept my approval. "Aww, come on! That was a good one!"

"It really wasn't," I sighed. "Plus, they're literally on the other side of that wall, and they probably heard you."

"Sorry!" Keefe yelled at the wall as I shook my head in disbelief.

"Keefe, that was the stupidest thing you've done today," I scoffed.

"Are you willing to bet on that?"

"No."