The secret wedding

Sanemi POV

Me and Giyuu are getting married today, but an homophobic world is dangerous. We was lucky the Giyuu have long hair and doesn't talk the much so that made it more easy just to said that he is mute and his house burn down so "she" is living with me.

A very few people knows but the is because they are part of the LBGT community.

After the wedding we went to my house. My brother have a boyfriend and all of the kids that comes to my house daily is part of it. If me and Giyuu died, will all of them follow us or try to live there better lifes.

We had another meeting about how should we kill the LBGT community but me and Giyuu got in a pair. We pretend to hate each other.

We walked and we came up with an idea, since we know that we are going to died soon, we came up with an idea for our last day.

The meeting was called back and Me and Giyuu was last. We said that we can face the people towards the Hashira and bring there family and someone who they are close too, to watch the killing of them both. And asked of anyone wants to join them and killed them all with a normal knife or our swords.

Everyone said yes and all went house. Giyuu and Muichirou went to my house.

You guys pick that so the guys can your last words said- 🌫️

Yes, we thought it was to the easiest way to died and to say something to each other. -💧

After we killed them, me and Giyuu will try our best the saved them with the help two nice demon -🍃

Ok, please be safe and can I sleep with Giyuu for this month then next month Sanemi?-🌫️

Yea, let's go -💧

Bye -🍃

Bye-🌫️💧