Irene's Birthday

“Chae?”

A smile befell said woman’s face when she felt a thin pair of arms encircle her waist.

“Soo?”

Jisoo planted her head on the smiling woman’s shoulder, enjoying the softness of Chaeyoung’s hair on her cheek and the smooth texture of Chaeyoung’s stomach on her hands, her midriff exposed by her choice of top.

“Let’s not go to that party,” the slightly shorter woman suggested, planting a kiss directly underneath to Chaeyoung’s ear. A musical giggle emitted from Chaeyoung’s lips, jumping slightly at the ticklish sensation. “Let’s just stay at home then watch movies and cuddle.”

“I already promised Irene we’d go though,” Chaeyoung reminded the pouting woman, locking eyes with her through the giant bathroom mirror in front of them. “Plus, it’s going to be fun! I heard there’s going to be drinking games.”

“Hmm..” Jisoo hummed, leaning further into the woman trapped inside her arms, “You look so good, Chae.”

“Hmm?” The recipient of the compliment, although commonly the recipient of such words, found herself fighting back a blush nonetheless. “Where’d that come from?”

Hearing her girlfriend laugh nervously as she normally did when flustered, Jisoo smiled. “I haven’t seen you wear this top before. Did you buy it for this party?”

“Mhm.”

“Black looks great on you.”

“Tha—”

“Your abs look so sexy, and it makes your boobs look amazing, too.”

This time, Chaeyoung couldn’t hide the redness now overtaking her face. “O-Oh, does it?”

Jisoo nodded, continuing to watch Chaeyoung put the final touches on her makeup. “I don’t want everyone else noticing how sexy my girlfriend is.”

“…So, are you saying that other outfits don’t make me look sexy?”

Jisoo’s facial expression morphed into a conflicted frown. “Well, no…”

“So, no matter what I would wear, everyone would be able to see how sexy I am, right?”

Defeated by the now smugly smiling woman’s superior logic, Jisoo conceded, “Yeah, you’re right.”

“So it’s no problem if I go to the party wearing this, right?”

“…I guess not…”

The hands around her waist were pulled off and the previously trapped woman turned around to face the defeated expression of her girlfriend. “Come on, the party’s going to be fun! I promise! And if you don’t think so, we can just leave early.. Ok?”

Jisoo nodded, albeit more as a gesture of acceptance rather than the one of excitement Chaeyoung was hoping for. Seeing it, Chaeyoung sighed, opening her mouth to add something else, not believing she was actually saying what she was about to say. “There’s gonna be a lot of people there you can tease me in front of.”

As expected, that perked Jisoo’s attention, her dreary eyes gaining an excited focus and her lips curling back into a smile. “Oh!”

Chaeyoung half wondered why she subjected herself to this but was quickly reminded upon seeing Jisoo’s freshly excited expression. Damn, was she absolutely whipped for this cutie. “Shall we go?”

“Let’s walk.” When Chaeyoung gave her a strange expression, one that clearly asked who-are-you-and-what-have-you-done-with-my-Jisoo, she elaborated. “The weather’s nice.” And although Jisoo didn’t include her secret other reason, that she wanted to spend more alone time with Chaeyoung, the acquiescing woman understood it to be the case all the same.