𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈Mahalia Reign Clark22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈
Mahalia Reign Clark
22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

—————————— ♥ ——————————

"Mwahhh." Mahalia said dramatically as she kissed Mynazja who was giggling hysterically.

"One more mami." She said, holding up one finger and Mynazja came back, pecking her mother's lips.

"Mwahhhh." She repeated after her mom, grinning widely.

"Thank youuu." Mahalia cheesed at her, appreciating her cute little kisses.

"Y'all are so infatuated with each other it's ridiculous." Mahalia's mom, Reneé, spoke as she watched her daughter and granddaughter kiss each other for a good five minutes.

Mahalia had came to visit for a little bit because her mom had missed her and Mynazja. They had been there for a good couple hours and Reneé hadn't gotten enough of seeing the two interact. She loved watching her daughter be a mother.

"You love me, Nazja?" Mahalia asked, looking at her daughter's chubby face. She was a complete replica of Mahalia.

"Yes! I luhh you mama!" She said loudly, making it clearly known that she loved her mom.

"Right and I love you more. Tell Mimi to mind her business! If we wanna be infatuated with each other then we will." Mahalia hyped up, playfully throwing shots at her mom.

Nazja nodded her head, pretending to agree with Mahalia's every word and Reneé just laughed at the two.

"I never seen a little girl be such a mommy's girl." Reneé spoke and Mahalia snickered.

"I'm mommy and daddy. It's not like she has much of a choice." She spoke aloud and Reneé couldn't help but to shake her head at the thought of Jamir.

"What's going on with him anyway?" She asked and Mahalia rolled her eyes.

"Ma, I really hate him. Like truly I do. He be calling me off that lil jail phone, calling me all types of names and demanding to see my baby. Telling me I'm a bad mom for keeping her from him." Mahalia revealed. She couldn't understand why he was still tormenting her from jail. If she didn't answer his jail calls, he sent letters. It was like she couldn't escape him.

"Well do you believe that? That you're a bad mom?" Reneé asked. As much as Mahalia tried to pretend that Jamir's words didn't affect her, she knew her daughter better than that.

"I mean.. I try my best. I'm not the best mom in the world but I try my damn hardest, ma. I've made mistakes but I try." Mahalia said, sounding like she was trying to convince herself. The truth was that she was starting to believe his words. She already beat herself down enough so to hear those demeaning words from her abuser made it even worse.