Flowey x Flower! Reader

A/n : this was requested by AmethystAnt ! Thank you for requesting this, I had fun writing it!
Also this takes time after a while of Flowey discovering his ability to save/load/etc etc

And you're a gardenia flower (this is how they look like):

Srsly google them they are SO GORGEOUS !!they're my second favorite flowers after buttercups(obviously) but yeah

But you can imagine yourself as another flower though! That's why I didn't mention the type of flower in this Oneshot so don't worry :]

Also no yellow lizards were badmouthed In the making of this Oneshot- shhhh (but srsly she's like, one of my top fav characters I relate to her so much-)

AnYwAys....enjoy! ;b

🌹🌹💕🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼💕🌹🌹

Your POV:
You woke up in a very ominous and dark lab, trying to figure out where you were. You looked around just to see yourself sitting in a flower pot on a table. With other flowers laying around.
All you can remember was that you were just a regular flower with no mind or soul, planted in a house of some sort of monster who likes to name all of their plants

So why were you able to think now?

Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud gasp from behind, you looked behind you just to see another sentient flower , just like you. He looked confused and shocked

You were afraid suddenly

"God...don't tell me she did another experiment-" he mumbled as he hid his face with his leaves in disappointment

"Who are you?" You asked
"Im another one of that good-for-nothing scientist's experiments" (A/N: I'm sorry alphys I love you I swear ;-;) you stared at him in confusion, a fearful look still on your face, then you heard footsteps out of no where, "ugh...speak of the devil" he groaned in annoyance as he dug under ground and disappeared. You yelled for him to come back but he didn't listen, the footsteps were getting closer, eventually you saw a yellow lizard wearing a lab coat. She must be the scientist that the other flower was talking about.

She was shocked to learn that her experiment worked.

Floweys pov:
He was still confused as to why would Alphys try that experiment again ,but that didn't stop him from keeping an eye on you. He was a sneaky one so you didn't notice at all. The reason he was hiding in the first place was that he wasn't comfortable confronting alphys at the moment, He watched as she was explaining to you what she did, answering your questions and letting you know that she's not gonna hurt you, it was amusing seeing your reactions. Seeing another creature like him....although he thought that this amusement would disappear soon, just.like.the.others....

"B-By the way...I assume you d-don't have a n-name yet?" alphys asked
"Surprisingly, I do actually, I remember being planted by a monster who named me y/n, I guess he just loves plants that much that he gives them names.."
you answered
"....I see" she mumbled .

Y/n, huh?
Let's see how long this amusement lasts... he thought

Your pov:

A few weeks had passed, you were getting comfortable in alphys's lab ,you were bored though, so she introduced you to some monsters to socialize a bit, you got to know a lot of monsters who were interesting

..for a while, at least

Nowadays You would act like you care about them, but you felt empty on the inside, you never knew why or how but you never asked alphys about it for some reason. You learned about this thing called a 'soul',which you didn't have, maybe that's why you felt...no compassion towards them whatsoever ,until you met again with that other flower you saw in your first day.

Flowey.

Your friendship with him didn't really have context at all, you just suddenly saw him in waterfall which seemed to be his favorite place to go to, and decided to chat with him, he seemed a bit cold at first but he started being more open to you ,with time, you started learning more about him and how special he actually is.

You quickly grew attached to Flowey and though he didn't want to admit it, he looked like he enjoyed your company too.. The both of you became really close over time.

Floweys pov:

Despite all odds, he actually started caring again. You were the only person who he never got bored of, you were actually something to him, everyone else didn't understand him, but you? You're different , he could never predict you! He finally has someone to care about, to spend time with, to open up to, you were a good listener too, he always tried to find an excuse to talk to you, be close to you. It felt like he didn't need to kill /load/ or even reset anymore.

He also taught you how to use magic attacks. Like spawning sharp vines, and seed shaped bullets. It was a blast.

You started showing your interest in seeing the surface one day, the more he thought about it the more he realized that surface life doesn't seem so bad if he was with you, Thats when a determined soul fell in the underground, while Flowey was sitting alone in a patch of flowers at the entrance, thinking.

How convenient he thought

Maybe I'll make their wish come true.

Alright, here we go..

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!"

....

🌹🌹💕🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼💕🌹🌹

A/N: WOOO another Oneshot is out! Sorry if it took a while but here we are!

This one is short, I'm ashamed-

also here's a sketch I made based on this chapter!

Leaves go brrrr-

But uhh anyway, feel free to request something!

WELL BOI HOWDY, hope you have a nice day/night/whatever time your reading this rn,

See ya! 🌼💕