①③

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13 ~ 𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓪

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13 ~ 𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓪

☆☆☆☆☆

A little while later, Brielle was in awe at the cars that Tej had managed to get, when the other four walked in, battered and bruised, as she and Brian looked over, the latter spoke, "What the hell happened?" 

"We met Dom's girlfriend." Riley said but then sarcastically added, "She's lovely."

"You alright?" Hobbs asked Riley as she put her hands in her jacket's pockets, nodding, "Yeah."

Then Hobbs turned his attention to Tej, "Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me."

"I just went through all of it." Tej shook his head as he looked at his computer screens in front of him, "Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down."

Hobbs crossed his arms over his chest before speaking, "That's a hell of a coincidence. Alright, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit." He nods to Riley and Luca and they begin to head out, "Lets roll."

"What is that?" Tej walked over to the grappling gun the four had taken, Han pointed at it, "That is a new toy for you."

Tej picks it up as Dom turns his attention to the group, "So, what happened?"

"Shaw's goons showed up and started shootin' up the place." Roman simply stated, but Gisele lifted her phone up, "But we got something big." At those words, Brielle decided to sit down behind the computers where Tej was working at.

"What?" Dom asked, so Gisele looked between him and Brian before glancing over to Brielle, "Braga." That caught the threes attention, Brielle looked up shocked, as Gisele continued, "He's working with Shaw."

She tossed the phone on the table, as Brian looked at her somewhat confused, "What are you talkin' about?"

"It's true." Han spoke up, "That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel."

"Who the hell is Braga?" Roman questioned the group, Brielle looking over to Dom who answered, "He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico."

"And my old boss." Gisele added with a nod, "We used codes just like that to move money out of the country."

"Well, it makes sense." Brian shook his head as he leaned against the table, "Braga was runnin' Letty, now he's workin' with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met."

"Okay, so ya'll know all this information about him, where do we find him?" Tej questioned as Brian began to pace slightly, "He's sittin' in a prison in Los Angeles."