How dare he

It was a calm day on Baltigo. Weather was nice like normal, revolutionary staff working hard like normal. I could head the usual Talking, planing, deductions. The sound of walking steps as I walk threw the bases corridors to get to our leaders office for something. I was looking out every window I passed as they came and went looking out into the watery horizon. It was approximately 7:40 ish Pm and the sun was going down. I always liked looking up at the sky although why it brings me the calming feeling it does is a mystery, perhaps it has to do with the unknown childhood I experienced. "Sabo!" A familiar and soft voice called out to me from behind. I stoped on my place and adjusted my body to look behind myself. After processing and snapping out of my daze I turned around funny to face her. "Oh Koala, what are you up to?" Very little things are down this way.
"Dragon San wanted to talk to me about something I'm pretty sure it has to do with Jimbe. This is just a guess based off what I've heard being said around the base." I hadn't noticed nor Heard anyone say anything about, anything actually how much have I've been zoning out today. "How about you?" She asked as she walked up and past me signifying I too should walk as well along side her. " ya same, not sure what he wants but I guess we will see." I smiled as we walked a side one another. It didn't take us long to get to Dragon's office from where we were. The door was open as usual so we just walked in. When he entered Dragon had a decently seriously face or was, was it just his fac- oh never mind.
"Sabo please close the door." I turned around so I could do so instantly after he spoke
"Koala. Have you heard about the Fight between Portgas D. Ace that new rookie and Jimbe of the warlords?" His voice was steady and calming, as if knowing this question he spoke would lead to worry.
" I knew something was up with Jimbe but that's it." Her voice went from a earlier happy to a frightening quiet.
" Portgas D. Ace huh, so who won?" I was intrigued it was such an odd combination and that rookie interest me to much curiosity. dragon took a breath in, and out preparing himself in a way gesturing a long talk.
"Ace managed to take down Jimbe, ONLY for whitebeard Jimbe's ally to come and Take The Spade pirates down." Dragon explained all we needed to know. "koala." He spoke again

I looked over to see Koala way more tensed than normal, fist clenched looking at the ground. I had forgotten she was close with jimbe, this must be hard for her to here. This is probably why he told us separate and secluded her in particular from the news. "Excuse me now, I have something I have to attended to." With that  Dragon got up and left quietly, closing the door behind him in witch he never does. A split second after the door closed Koala lost it and broke down, quickly falling to the floor. I turned around in questioning of the thud. "DAM IT, Jimbe." She was in distressed i kneeled down to attempt at comforting her. I have never seen her cry not like this in my life so all i could do was try. "DAM That Rookie." Koala was talking threw her choking sobs. As I sat on the floor with her I held my hands out for any needed physical support.

"Hey, Koala its going to be ok, this is jimbe remember he isn't dead or anything I can tell you that, alight?" She had slightly adjusted her position towards me. Her hands now clenching the bottom half of my sleeves. Her head now facing down at my lap instead of the tiled floor.  "Dam it Ace." This was spoken in a more given up attitude but still flowing with anger.

All I could think was my own hatred towards this rookie. If he never shot up in fame Koala would never be in this state. Koala has been threw enough lose now this. All I thought was How DARE he, I hope this Portgas D. Ace would get the karma he deserves. For this I can't do anything now that White Beard has him, so I don't care hoe it happens. Just let him suffer.