Your Hyungs Aren't Home, Maknae! [1/2]

TW: Blood

Requested by Anonymous

--

All of the members, except Jungkook, had gone to a dinner party a few months ago. Jungkook hadn't gone because he had some last minute recordings he was asked to complete at the company. While the rest of the members were at the dinner party, they had all made a small group of friends. They hit it off great at the party and all exchanged numbers. The friends they had made were named Ke, Seon, and Jup. They always texted eachother since that party but never had the chance to all hang out.

Fortunately for the hyungs, their friends and them all had a free night so they asked the three of them to come over and hang for the night in which all three said they'd love to. Jungkook was excited to finally meet his hyungs friends, he was admittedly a little bit jealous whenever one of his hyungs would mention talking to them and knowing he himself still hadn't had a chance to meet anyone. He was finally going to! Which meant new friends for Jungkook too! He was thrilled.

When Ke, Seon, and Jup arrived to their house, they all greeted eachother. The hyungs introduced their friends to their maknae and the maknae bowed and said hello.

"I finally get to meet you all, I was starting to think hyungies were texting ghosts or something," Jungkook chuckled. Hobi started laughing obnoxiously and grabbed Jungkook into a playful hug. Ke, Seon, and Jup couldn't say they were amused at the joke, they thought it was stupid. Also, the three of them thought it was weird that Jungkook called his hyungs 'hyungies', thinking that was something only babies would do. The three of them gave Jungkook a questioning look but ignored him.

The night started off smoothly. They played some games on the Wii, but the members friends noticed that if Jungkook lost, he'd get pouty, and whoever he was playing would re-do the game and purposely let him win. They very quickly noticed that the maknae of BTS got anything he wanted simply by pouting. The hyungs clearly had absolutely no problem with it. They absolutely loved and cherished their maknae and would do anything to see him happy. Ke, Seon, and Jup thought Jungkook was the most spoiled person they'd ever met. Although Jungkook wasn't bratty at all, and spoiled his members back in many of the same ways, they couldn't stand that Jungkook constantly got his way without even having to ask for it.

Hobi had grabbed a bag of chips and when Jungkook mentioned he was also hungry, Hobi handed him the entire bag claiming he was full anyway. The three friends looked at eachother and rolled their eyes. It took absolutely nothing for the members to give the maknae anything he wanted.

The three friends had turned to eachother on the couch, "You know, I knew BTS had a maknae but I wasn't aware that he was basically fuckin 5," said Ke. The other two chuckled.

"Well, it doesn't help that the other members treat him like a total baby. Maybe we could teach him how to grow up a bit," Jup suggested. The three of them agreed that they'd toughen the maknae up. They just didn't know when quite yet.

Their annoyance grew when Jungkook accidentally broke a plate he was using for food. Porcelain and food scattered all across the kitchen. Jungkook went to clean it up but Jin and Namjoon both ran over and insisted that they would clean it for him simply because they didn't want him to get cut with the pieces of plate. Jungkook told them he'd be fine and could do it but his hyungs shooed him away before he had any chance of even the slightest cut. "Aish.." Jungkook mumbled to himself. Jimin and Taehyung both got up and offered to even recook the food for him. The maknae said it was okay, but now those two hyungs insisted on helping him as well. Hobi pulled Jungkook back over in front of the TV with him and the three friends and asked which games he wanted to play.