Meet

Dazai's Pov:

It was  in the middle of summer The boss introduced this new guy to an ex sheep gang member the boss said the guy's name was Chuuya Nakahara.  At first he was annoying.Always being a brat in the organisation but later I got to know him better. and I think that's the moment I fell in love with him...well I mean he is pretty hot as well so .....  NOT JUST CAUSE OF THAT THOUGH but also his personality and everything it's just perfect I think chuuya's the right guy for me I just got to figure out if he likes me back and if he does, how do I confess? do I just say it? or come up with a plan if he does like me back?what should I do? wait for him to confess or I do the honours? I'm literally so confused with myself right now.

Chuuya's Pov:

Ugh I hate  this job especially this guy called Dazai Osamu like he's really annoying I just want to destroy him sometimes.the thing is that he keep on staring at me and following me around which I think is annoying and creepy and bloody weird.and sometimes he just invites himself over to my business like excuse me this is my job I'm getting paid for it not you. and in general he is just really really really strange.  Sometimes he just stares into my  eyes for ages and then he blushes like what the actual fuck  does he like me or something?

4 MONTHS LATER ....

Chuuya's Pov:

HNDHUIHIRCOIBNCRBIHF$RBICT$RBPHICBIHDEHHCRRCUHRUH  (gay panic starts to happen)

i- I think I like... D-azai like a lot . I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO  WITH MY FUCKING LIFE..... EVERYTIME I WALK PAST HIM OR TEAM UP WITH HIM FOR A MISSION, I JUST BLUSH REALLY HARD LIKE I REALLLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO . what if he doesn't like me.what shall I do? shall I wait for him to confess or do it myself?