Days when we played with freinds

(Sorry about the k project version of this song but enjoy)
Stan's pov
At school bus stop
Kyle,Eric,Kenny,and I were playing tag, running, and laughing until crash. "What happened" I asked Kyle who was crying and pointing at kenny who was lying dead on the sidewalk. a man and woman came running out of their car saying sorry until Eric started to yell. "You killed my friend Kenny what are we suppose to do he's dead" Eric said about to break in to tears. he put his head on his hands and started crying. I went up to Kyle and kissed him slightly to make him happy but then he pushed me back crying even more. we got to school and took Kyle to the nurse and tolled her what happened and tolled us to all go home. Kyle was sleeping on Eric's lap Eric smiled at him and tolled him sorry for calling him a stupid Jew that's what Kenny would want him to do apologize to Kyle. Eric took Kyle to his house and looked at him lying there sleeping peacefully. He kissed him on the lips and smiled. Eric whispered "Kyle you are really cute sleeping." Eric saw Kenny walk in and saw him kissing Kyle on the lips. Kenny its not what you think Eric thought. Kenny ran away crying Eric saw him sitting on the stairs of the school (cause he saw him run in that direction) and....
(To be continued in chapter 2)