The beginning.

Ever since So hyun was born she was instantly spoiled by her parents . Her parents loved her very dearly but her dad never knew how to show love properly to her mom and So hyun, which means her dad had a good heart but never learned how to express his love towards the ones he loves. So hyun later grew up to be a very innocent kid and very kind to others and even if they were mean to her she would just put up with it because that is the way she just is.

So hyun's parents then got divorced at the age 6 and she had to witness her parents fighting in front of her at times and her mom looking miserable and crying in front of her. So hyun's parents divorced because her dad didn't know how to listen to the right people and was making terrible decisions and that is why her parents would often get into fights and had to get a divorce. So hyun lived with her mom. Her mom then had to become a single mom and had to take care of everything on her own and it became a lot for her but her mom still had her heads up and never felt down since she had So hyun to take care of and love. So hyun felt since then like a very weak girl and felt hopeless since her dad left but he would still see her on weekends but it just wasn't like before anymore. So hyun looked like a cute innocent girl and was to the chubby side a little, had black round glasses cute chubby cheeks and didn't care how she dresses, she had short length black straight hair that was a little wavy. Lastly her height was 5'4. 3 years later So hyun started getting picked on by her classmates in elementary school.

Classmate 1: "Where is your dad he's never around haha do you not have a dad".
Classmate 2: "She doesn't have two parents like I do, how sad *chuckles*".
Classmate 3: "She's a loser she has no friends I don't like her and don't wanna be friends with her".

These remarks started off with her dad leaving her family and it wasn't just these 3 students that made these remarks it was much more at least 8-10 students each day and it was getting more by every day. Then they started making fun of the way she looks and how she's not "pretty". A girl named Sera said to her "Why you look like that your ugly you need to look more pretty and you are fat" even though So hyun was never actually what you would call "Fat" she was a little chubby but still not "Fat" and then a bunch of more students started saying remarks like this to her until the 7th grade in middle school. This middle school had a lot of kids that were not financially good.

This is when the bullying really started with So hyun. So hyun had met two girls the names of the girls were Soo bin and Mi young. Soo bin and Mi young seemed like at first really good girls and were even nice to So hyun and for once So hyun felt so happy with herself that she actually got people that liked her for once and friends. But she still got picked on by her other classmates. It all started going downhill when Soo bin and Mi young went to her house and saw that her house was like a mansion in a good neighborhood when the two girls weren't from a rich family of any sort so that made the girls furious first but then they really found out more about So hyun on how much love she gets from her mom and her dad supporting her even though they are divorced and how they could afford other things that most people cannot. Soo bin and Mi young's face looked like they were about to faint with the shock they got.

After that day Soo bin and Mi young had planned a plot against So hyun. Mi young: "You remember So hyun's house right and everything that was in the house?"
Soo bin: "Of course I do how can I not lol she's just a spoiled rotten girl with a ugly personality just like her face hahahahehehe"
Soo bin: "Ikr I thought she would have been at least a innocent any good girl but I guess she's not what she seemed to be huh *evil smirk*"
Mi young: "YEA let's get rid of her and ditch her she's not for us lol she needs to take herself out *laughing like a goat*"
Later on when Soo bin, Mi young and So hyun met.
Soo bin : "So hyun we need to talk."
So hyun: "Oh hey guys what's up?"
Soo bin: "Yea So hyun we don't want to associate with you anymore your too embarrassing for us and we don't like losers. You should be so happy we even dealt with someone like you because someone like you makes senses why you have no friends and is always a loser just remember that"
So hyun: "Wait what I—"
Mi young: "Don't talk to us ever again and just leave us alone your so luckyyy we ever were even good to you lol with that body and look of yours your not going anywhere"
So hyun: "Guys what did I do did I do something to you guys? Did I do something wrong? I thought we were friends what happened?"
Mi young: "Oh please HAHAHAHAH you think we were actually true friends with you dream on and get lost, don't need a explanation you spoiled brat get out of here"
So hyun: "I don't understand.. *getting teary and So hyun's heart beating fast*
Soo bin: "We already told you your actually dumb well at least you got the message so bye!"
And then just like that she lost her only two friends that get got just because those two girls were just jealous of her and So hyun never knew. She never told her parents about this either since she thinks they just won't understand this type of thing. So hyun never thought people could change so coldly like that before.