~I Hurt You (Chandelitz)~ (satire)

More Chandelitz because apparently yall like it a lot more than I thought you guys would. We all have our different tastes, I suppose.

Enjoy, everyone! ^^

Post writing: Okay, I was laughing the whole writing this. I love writing these now.

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Fitz's POV✩

"How do you like the dinner, darling?" I asked Chandy, fidgeting with the sleeve of my expensive suit.

"Fitz, chandeliers can't eat." Chandy sighed and shook her head in mock disapproval.

"Still," I said, intertwining her lights with my fingers. "I hope you're enjoying it."

"Don't worry," Chandy reassured me. "I am. I've been feeling stressed this week, so this is actually really nice of you."

"Why?" I asked my chandelier girlfriend, looking into her bright lights and going blind.

"AHHHH!" I said, falling to the ground dramatically.

"Fitz!!" Chandy screamed, dropping to her knees as her lights filled with tears. "Are you okay?!"

"Your eyes are so bright..." I mumbled before passing out in Chandy's arms.

***

I opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital bed. What happened? I sat up in bed and groaned in pain.

"Fitz!!" a familiar voice said as a beautiful light fixture rushed into the room, crying tears of relief.

"Chandy!!" I cried. "What happened?!"

"My eyes are too bright for you to look at," Chandy mumbled, tearing her gaze away from mine. "I'm sorry."

"Chandy, don't be sorry." I grasped her lights with my hands tenderly. "It wasn't your fault."

"I should stay away from you," Chandy whispered quietly with guilt laced into the cracks of her voice.

"No, don't!" I told her.

"It's for your own good," Chandy reassured me with a sad smile, before walking out of the hospital.

"Chandy, wait!!" I bolted out of the hospital bed instinctively, ignoring the unimaginable pain in my legs as I ran after her. I didn't care. Chandy couldn't leave me.

"Chandy, please!!" I said as a strawberry blonde doctor with periwinkle eyes chased after me, yelling at me for being an idiot. I knew I was an idiot. An idiot in love.

"FITZ, STOP FOLLOWING ME!!" Chandy yelled over her chandelier shoulder with tears streaming down her chandelier cheeks. "I KNOW YOU LOVE THE FLOOR LAMP MORE!"

"LAMPY MEANS NOTHING TO ME!!" I shouted. "AND NEITHER DOES FAIRIE LITES!! I ONLY WANT YOU!!" I caught up to my one true love, grabbing her hand and not letting go. She slowly turned to me, panting to catch her breath.

"I hurt you, Fitz," Chandy said with a broken voice. "I hurt people."

"You're hurting me so much more if you choose to leave," I told her, grabbing the light I was holding with both hands. "We can work this out. Just don't leave me."

"I love you," Chandy sobbed, crashing her warm lights against my lips.

"I love you too," I told her, wrapping my arms around the glass light fixture lovingly.

"Mr. Vacker, you literally just got out of your hospital bed and ran across the building," the doctor said with exasperation in his voice. "You're going to have to go back to your hospital bed and probably stay there for at least a couple additional weeks due to the amount of setbacks you've acquired."

"I don't care," I said to the doctor, turning back to my beautiful light girlfriend.

The doctor mumbled something about "not being paid enough" as I crashed my lips against Chandy's lights again, holding her tight in my arms.