𝐓𝐰𝐨

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

Houston, TexasAugust 5, 20227:00 am

Houston, Texas
August 5, 2022
7:00 am

Maori sat on her couch reading some of the responses to her google classroom and grading students responses.

Ever since her first day on the job she's been super busy, aside from working at the college she does little promotions on the side for small businesses and some big businesses.

She was offered to do club scenes but that was too much for her—clubs are hot as hell— and she didn't like how crowded it could get.

Maori mumbled lyrics to a random song in her head as her phone began to ring loudly breaking her from her grading streak.

Groaning in frustration, she hated being interrupted when she was busy, she first looked to see who was calling her and shook her head at the name.

"Bitch why you taking so long to answer my call?" Bella asked as soon as her bestfriend answered the phone.

"Damn could a bitch get her words together before she gets bombarded with questions?" Maori rebuttals still grading her students responses.

"No, when I call the world stops and listen." Maori quickly frowns her face up at her phone as if her friend could actually see her.

"Bitch you ain't Beyoncé, the fuck?" Bella gasped all dramatically over the phone as if the comment actually hurt her feelings.

"Woooww." She dragged, Maori rolled her eyes at the continuing of her friend's dramatic behavior being used to it.

"I knew I had haters and I hate that my own best friend is one of em'." She continued feigning a shocked tone.

"It's wild how you think i'm giving a fuck, what do you want i'm in the middle of grading?" She could feel the middle finger of her friend through the phone and chuckled once she heard her smack her teeth.

"I called to see if you wanted to go out tonight and get some drinks with the girls." Maori paused her rapid typing and and side eyed her phone.

"Before! You go on about how I know that you don't fuck with my other friends can you at least attend my bachelorette party this weekend? I'll be a very happy bridezilla if you did.." Despite the two being bestfriend's it doesn't mean that they hang with the same group of people all the time.

Maori had her own chill group of people who actually liked to go out and have fun and enjoy each other, while Bella had a very rowdy group of people who she grown close to ever since they moved from New York to Houston.

Maori wasn't fond of the girls' friends for multiple reasons.

1. They don't know that there's a time and a place for everything ( Hence the fight that happened in waffle house and ended in all of them being banned from there.)