~Are You Okay? (Stinerella)~

Today I was thinking to myself about KOTLC and I realized that when Marella lashed out at Sophie for ignoring her constantly in Everblaze, Stina was the one to befriend her and care about her. Stina even made snarky comments towards Sophie in Lodestar about not paying attention to Marella. So I was like, wait, this could be a ship.

Do I ship this? No. Could I ship this? Yes.

So here's a oneshot for these two. Is this something I came up with or are there other Stinerella shippers out there? Who knows?

Hope you guys enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Stina's POV✩

I walked to the school bathroom casually, whistling as I turned the corners and twists I went through on a daily basis. After countless days spent in one building, even a gigantic building like Foxfire, it was easy to grow used to the different paths and turns and directions. By now, I was pretty sure I had a detailed map of the school in my head, ready to go whenever I needed to go somewhere.

As I strolled into the tiled bathroom, I heard small, hiccupy sounds coming from one stall the furthest from the entrance. Was someone...crying? I stood there, staring at the closed stall door, trying to decide what to do. Should I ask what was wrong? Should I leave them alone? I should probably leave the bathroom and just use it when the person came out-

"Are you okay?" I blurted out before I stopped myself. The small sobs from the stall halted, before a small click sound of the door unlocking clicked, and a girl stumbled out of the stall.

The girl was small, and had long, messy blonde hair and a couple strands braided with bright blue beads that matched her ice blue eyes that were swollen and red with tears. Her eyes burned with an undying fire, a blazing heat that I could only describe as alive.

"Why do you care?" she retorted at me. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I hung my head in shame, and mumbled something as I turned around to face the exit."

"Sorry, that sounded rude," the girl said before I could go. "I'm Marella. Stina Heks?"

I showed her a small smile, not big, but genuine. "Yes. Are you okay?"

She sniffled, wiping her fiery blue eyes with the sleeve of her jacket. "No," she admitted.

I stayed silent for a moment as I watched her sniffle into her sleeve before asking, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Marella looked up at me cautiously. "No offense, but why do you want to know?"

"I don't know," I admitted with a soft chuckle. "I guess..."

Marella raised her eyebrows as her lips cracked into a sarcastic smile that made the room feel a lot brighter. "You guess?"

"I guess you intrigue me," I said quietly, a light blush coating my cheeks. Marella smirked at me.

"I do?" she asked me. I nodded.

"Well, then, I suppose I can tell you." The frown on Marella's face returned as she clasped her hands together behind her back and her eyes flickered away from mine with embarrassment. She paused to contemplate her decision in talking to me before opening her mouth.

"I feel like my friends don't care about me anymore," Marella confessed to me softly. I looked at her with sympathy.

"Then they're all idiots," I confirmed to Marella, earning myself a small giggle that made my heart flutter with millions of different butterflies. Her laughter died down as her ice blue eyes met mine, and her demeanor turned serious.

"Do you feel like you're going to end up Talentless?" she blurted out. I gave her a sad smile, then nodded.

"Actually, yeah," I agreed. "Sometimes I do."

Marella didn't respond, but instead looked at me with a glance that said a thousand words as she stood in front of me. She opened her mouth to speak, but said nothing.

"Are you just going to skip lunch?" I asked her, breaking the silence. Marella shrugged glumly.

"Come with me," I offered. "We can share mine."

"Really?" Marella tried to hide it, but her ice blue eyes shone with delight at my offer, and sparkled and glimmered and blazed. She stood there, her jaw slightly dropping, as I nodded at her.

"What are you waiting for?" I teased her gently, receiving a slight grin from the blonde as she walked towards me and grabbed my hand with hers, sending sparks up my arm.

"Let's go," Marella beamed as she intertwined her fingers with mine.