09: 💝𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞💝

Heyy ?

How are you'll doing??

Hope all are doing fine. Ik you guys don't care whether the chapter is updated or not. You guys don't like either of my books.

Still i update for you guys.

And it breaks my heart always seeing the response.

Anyways from now on i will not say anything to you guys.

Both my books are so precious for me so i will not leave hanging. I will complete both my books and leave from here. ..

Anyways let's start ❤️

Happy reading 💕

             ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

It was finally night after dinner all of them retired to there rooms, Rohit leave with Ritika nd Sammy, as Roohi decide to stay.

Roohi came to Aarna's room, when she finds her lost in her thoughts with a smile on her face.

"So,? Ready for the date?," Roohi asked her with a teasing glint in her eyes.
"Its not a date okay." Said Aarna glaring.
"Really?," said Roohi as if challenging her. "But the blush in you cheeks are saying something eles." Roohi teased further. "Roohi, shut up will you, it's nothing like that." Aaran said sulking because of her constant teasing.

"Acha, okay, how was he?, Do you like him?, I mean are you ready for this?, Roohi ask her seriously. "Roohi, i- i don't know i mean i like him, the small time spent with him was good too., I liked it., You know me how am i., But you know," she was suddenly excited., "You know Rooh he he's just like bhai." Roohi became surprise. "I don't know if im saying it early but he he was he when we come here na for talk he was so soft he made me comfortable, he keeps my wish before himself., I was touched Rooh, you know how this small small things matters for me." Aaran express herself nd looked at Roohi nd saw her eyes widened as If she was in shock.

"Woah, woah bro, are you serious?, From when you started saying all these where is my introvert Aaru?, Who are you.?," Roohi said still in shock.

"Roohi, damn stop being so dramatic dude.", Aarna said making a bad face. "No, serious tu ye sab bol rahi hai?, Dude after all this you sure it's not love at first sight?'', Roohi asked nd Aarna widened her eyes. "Are you mad, it's nothing like that, I'm not falling for him. Or am I?", she said and mumble the last part to herself. "Yeah yeah i believe you.,'' Roohi said raising a brow at her.

"Shut up, nd get out from my room, i wanna sleep.", Saying this she cover himself from head to toe making Roohi laugh.

After she leaves from her room she got up nd sat.

Aarna.

Why tf, my heart raced when i said that am i really falling for a guy whom i just met for some time., Is it possible?? Are we really going for a date tomorrow??, And oh shit im sucha duffer, how im gonna contact him how he will know where am I, oh God i forgot to ask his number nd i can't say this to anyone. Shit shit shit.

Thinking all this she didn't knew when she sleep took over her.

           ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

It was finally morning., Nd it was there date today.

Here in Kohli Villa, it was same too, Roohi, Aarna they have there breakfast nd ran because they were late for the hospital.

"Aaru," Called Vishakha "Yes, mamma, i had a talk with Keart she told me, Shubman will pick you up around 1, so I've cleared your afternoon, you will only have a surgery nd some appointments, then you will be free, spend time with him know eachother okay.", she told smiling to which she smiled at her and nodded.