who are you?

i was riding my bike with my sister Rue next to me when she randomly jumped out of the bike and went to some gas station to buy something i guess?

"hey wait for me!" i shouted on Rue as she slowed down waiting for me right next to the door holding the door whide open for me "c'mon y/n let's go" she says as she walked to some man. i heard his name was Fezco?

after talking with Fez Rue told me to come with her to the back of the shop so i just follow her since i didn't have any choice.

?: "i thought yo ass was dead"

R: "and i thought you had aspergers till i realized you're just a prick"

?: "this is frickle industry y'all come and go,
i'm just tryna stack my cash and pay off our mortgage, so the fuck you want?"

"my ussual order" Rue said with annoyed face.
"and who are you?" that unknown kid asked me "um y/n, i'm Rue's sister"
"Ashtray" is all he said before giving a little bag with some pills to my sister.

"yoo y/n i need to talk to Fez can you like wait here for a second please?" "hm sure" i said. i was honestly really scared to stay here only with Ash because to be honest i kinda liked him. yeah i know i just met him like not even 10 minutes ago but still, he was so handsome, pretty and very attractive boy with buzz cut, eyebrow slit and gorgeous brown eyes that was scanning my body from the top to the bottom.

did i felt uncomfortable? yes but i was just standing here trying to pretend like nothing weird was happening right now.

"your new here aren't you?" Ash finally broke the slient which i was so grateful for.

"yes i am i just moved here 2 weeks ago" i said smiling at the boy that was sitting on his chair opposite me.

"oh that's cool pretty lady"
and after he said that i started blushing but like very much.

"trying to flirt already huh?" i tasted him. "idek man, you seem like very nice girl tho"
"cuz i am" i said before Rue opend the door telling me to come out with her "were coming back home y/n/n let's goo" "oh yea okay" i reply to Rue and came back to Ash to say godbye "bye Ashtray, see you soon hopefully" "bye bye" he said as i was walking put of the shop.

"wait y/n what is your number again?" he said asking me for my phone number. after i gave it to him we just hugged and then i left with Rue on our bikes back home.

TIME SKIP

i was lying on my bed in my room thinking about what happen earlier. am i in love? does this kid driving me crazy? i had so many questions in my head that i needed answer to so i just desided to call Ashtray since we changed numbers today.

"hi! missing me already?" Ash asked me with smirk on his face "you wish Ashtray, you wish" i said smiling.

then we just talked about some thing before i felt my eyes closing causing me to fell asleep on a face time with Ash.

"good night princess have a sweet dreams" is all i heard before falling asleep with Ashtray on facetime.