Bio

Name: Y/N L/N

Fake Name: Elliot Richards (you keep your identity and past a secret to ensure your safety and to keep your past hidden)

Warrior/Hero Name: Umbra

Age: 22 (practically 554 years old)

Soulmate: Supergirl aka Kara Zor-El

Her Backstory: Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl, Last Daughter of Krypton, Cousin of Superman, she is one of the most powerful female Heroes in the world and arguably said she is stronger than Superman since she orbited the yellow sun while she was in he...

Her Backstory: Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl, Last Daughter of Krypton, Cousin of Superman, she is one of the most powerful female Heroes in the world and arguably said she is stronger than Superman since she orbited the yellow sun while she was in her pod in cryo-sleep, during this, she harnessed more yellow sun energy and became stronger than the average Kryptonian under the yellow sun.

When first crash landing on Earth, the first person she saw was her long lost cousin and a man with the symbol of a bat on his suit, there was many new things for her to learn, she knew Krypton was gone since she was launched in her pod alongside her cousin who was only a baby at the time but the explosion from the planet knocked her pod off-course.

It only took her a few days to learn how to speak English and some other languages that would be useful one day.

She was reckless with her powers at first, having no idea how to control them but thanks to her cousin and being trained by Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince, she is now the one and only Supergirl, using her powers for good and justice.

She even joined a team that is similar to the Justice League named the Outsiders led by Nightwing and had her costume changed (picture above), from the blue skirt and crop top, to a long sleeved, swim-body suit with a red skirt attached with a golden V shaped belt, high knee boots, and a non-highlighted red cape with the golden S shield just like her cousin's cape.

Your Nicknames: Godslayer, Tenno, The Shadow of Death, Excalibur, The Storm, Sharpy (only Supergirl/Kara Zor-El gets to call you "Sharpy" because of your sharpness and quickness in battle and also due to the fact that you're not the party type, at first, you find the nickname annoying but it grew on you and she's the only one who gets to call you that)

Outfit: