first day at school

tvt woke up to the sound of her mom screaming her name
(for this storys sake we're gonna call tvt kadie)
"KADIE WAKE TF UP I HAVE A GU-"
"MOM IM AWAKE!!"
kadies mom hated her, she never really knew why, but all she knew she wasnt the favorite child since her sister, guloompa was obviously favored by her mom. as kadie rose from her bed, she went to check her phone first.

 as kadie rose from her bed, she went to check her phone first

'w-what??' kadie thought to herself. she always thought joshua was the one for her. even that she would end up marrying him someday. she couldn't believe he did this to her, over text too. she didn't have much time to think about it because she heard her mom coming up the stairs, so she ran in the bathroom to go get changed. as she changed into her white collared shirt and bootcut jeans(because she's like 50) she heard her mom knock on the door. "kadie it's almost time to go you're gonna be late fat bitch"
"i'm almost ready!" she said, lying. kadie was putting on some makeup, trying to look pretty to win her boyfriend back. as she walked to school, she saw her ex, joshua with some other girl.

bur the other girl was the prettiest girl kadie had ever seen

bur the other girl was the prettiest girl kadie had ever seen. joshua and..whoever that girl was were clearly a more popular couple that kadie and joshua. everyone was surrounding them. she ran to the bathroom and started sobbing. a random girl walked into the bathroom at that time.
"hey, are you okay?" the random girl asked "just leave me alone.." kadie replied, her voice breaking like she was about to cry again. "no, i can clearly tell you're not okay. what's wrong?"
"i..just..nothing." the random girl wanted to know more about kadie "what's your name? i'm cheryl." she replied. "i'm..kadie." cheryl recognized that name, kadie was the girl who used to date joshua! cheryl didn't mention it though.