ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

Author: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

“You said money can't but happiness

“You said money can't but happiness. But darling, it sure can.”

Chapter 1:: Mission

Chapter 1:: Mission

You stood at the balcony of Wangshu Inn. Two days ago, you arrived at Liyue, the land of contracts and also the nation under the rule of the Liyue Qixing. Not only that, Liyue is the nation protected by the God of Contracts, Morax, who also goes by the name Rex Lapis.

Within the tons of history books and countless stories being told vividly by storytellers, you got to know that Morax is the oldest god out of the seven. He created the current currency of Teyvat; Mora, and he also won countless wars in order to restore the order and peace of the world, shielding mortals and giving them a place they could consider home.

This is the land of contracts.

Sadly, you do not belong in this place. Compared to the bright sky and lush green color of plants, the nation you belonged to is completely submerged in a never-melting ice. The nation ruled by it's own god, Snezhnaya.

Even though you're not part of the Tsaritsa's Organization; The Fatui, you are considered one of the top assassin's that belongs to the Tsaritsa's nation, thus every single actions of yours were monitored. Countless times you've been invited and visited by the higher ranking of the Cyro Archon and every single time you manage to provoke their fury.

As for how you're still alive even though you openly offend those so called Fatui Harbingers, you could only give the credits to the Cyro Archon herself, for the God of Snezhnaya favors talent and it just happens that you are too suitable to be a Harbinger.

Still....

Being a Harbinger isn't easy. It needs for you to be loyal and powerful, following the Tsaritsa's will and giving it your all just to fulfill your duty. — You're not optimistic about such loyalty. You don't want to swore your loyalty to a God who could sacrifice you if needed, and you also don't plan to force yourself to swore loyalty towards someone you don't care about.