Introduction

The Clark Quadruplets; Arianna Clark (Francine Diaz), Drianna Clark (Belle Mariano), Orianna Clark (AC Bonifacio) and Brianna Clark (Ashley Del Mundo) are returning to the Philippines for their friends; Charlene Lim (Jayda Avanzado) + GK Ferrari (Darren Espanto) and Elizabeth Tan (Cassy Legaspi) + DJ Ferrari's (Darren Espanto) weddings but what happens when they meet Adrian Ford (Kyle Echarri), Denver Cole (Donny Pangilinan), Oliver Dee (Nate Porcalla) & Bryce Fox (Gello Marquez) whom they ghosted six years ago. What will happen? Is love sweeter the second time around or will these wounds just heal and open their hearts for others?

Disclaimer:

- This is a work of just a fan who loves the portrayers aka a fanfiction

- This book is not written to mock or offend the portrayers in real life.

- Names, Characters, places, events, businesses and incidents are either of a product of my imagination or used in a fictious manners.

- Resemblance to an actual person, living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental

- Credits to the rightful owners of the pictures used

- Time stamps/dates don't matter unless stated

- Character dialogues, attitude and other things don't reflect on the portrayer's real life.

- If you wish to comment please do so nicely, don't use my comment section to bully or argue with other people.

- If you have ideas for the story that you think would fit nice feel free to message me privately and I will get back to you.

- Don't rely so much on constant updates at least 2 updates a week and I'll tell if there are scheduled updates,

- Lastly enjoy, comment and vote.